Stetten travel guide
Visit Stetten: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Altkirch at 14 km from Stetten
Location: Stetten is situated in the Haut-Rhin department (Alsace region) in the north-east of France at 51 km from Colmar, the department capital. (General information: Stetten is 400 km from Paris and 548 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Stetten: these include Altkirch at 14 km and Mulhouse at 15 km. Huningue is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 12 km and Parc Alfred-Wallach is a listed remarkable garden at 14 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Stetten, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Stetten
Note that all distances from Stetten shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Stetten holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Stetten
- Sierentz: market every Wednesday (4km)
- Saint-Louis: market every Saturday all day (11km)
- Rixheim: market every Thursday (13km)
- Altkirch: market every Thursday (14km)
- Mulhouse: market every Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Saturday & Friday (14km)
- Riedisheim: market every Wednesday (15km)
- Wittenheim: market every Friday (22km)
- Wittelsheim: market every Thursday (25km)
- Cernay: market every Tuesday & Friday (28km)
- Thann: market every Saturday (31km)
- Soultz-Haut-Rhin: market every Wednesday & Wednesday & (32km)
- Guebwiller: market every Tuesday & Friday (35km)
- Masevaux: market every Wednesday (37km)
- Fesches-le-Chatel: market every Friday (41km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Stetten and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Stetten map below.
Recommended Detour Thann (32km)
Remarkable Garden Parc Alfred-Wallach (14km); Parc botanique de Mulhouse (14km); Parc de la Marseillaise (35km); Roseraie du Chatelet (38km); Parc de Wesserling (43km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Huningue (12km); Hirtzbach (16km); Sausheim (19km); Guebwiller (35km); Masevaux (37km); Soultzmatt (40km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Parc zoologique et botanique de Mulhouse (14km)
Map of places to visit near Stetten & Location Information
Distance to Stetten
from Colmar (local prefecture): 51 km
from Paris: 400 km
from Calais: 548 km
from Nice: 436 km
from Bordeaux: 689 km
from Strasbourg: 109 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 21 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Stetten): Bartenheim, Berentzwiller, Blotzheim, Brinckheim, Franken, Geispitzen, Helfrantzkirch, Jettingen, Kappelen, Koetzingue, Magstatt-le-Bas, Magstatt-le-Haut, Michelbach-le-Bas, Ranspach-le-Bas, Ranspach-le-Haut, Rantzwiller, Sierentz, Steinbrunn-le-Bas, Uffheim, Waltenheim and Zaessingue.
Haut-Rhin is in the north-east of France. Most visitors fly into Paris or drive from one of the channel port - Calais and Dunkirk are around 6 hours distance. For driving distances to Stetten from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Stetten