Stenay tourism and travel guide
Visit Stenay: highlights and tourist information
Stenay is situated in the Meuse (Lorraine region) in the north-east of France at 80 km from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital. (General information: Stenay is 218 km from Paris).
Stenay, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Stenay. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Stenay
Market days in Stenay: weekly market: Friday;
- Stenay: market Friday (0km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (29km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (30km)
- Vrigne-Aux-Bois: market Sunday (36km)
- Vouziers: market Saturday (37km)
- Verdun: market Friday (40km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (42km)
- Charleville-Mezieres: market Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day (46km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (47km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (49km)
More information about Stenay & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Stenay, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Stenay and wondering what to do next!
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (42km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Charleville-Mezieres (46km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (30km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Sedan (29km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Semide (47km) [Map]
Geography and distances
Distance to Stenay
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 80 km
from Paris: 218 km
from Calais: 287 km
from Nice: 663 km
from Bordeaux: 676 km
from Strasbourg: 212 km
For driving distances to Stenay from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Stenay): Baalon, Beauclair, Beaufort-en-Argonne, Brouennes, Cesse, Halles-sous-les-Cotes, Inor, Laneuville-sur-Meuse, Luzy-Saint-Martin, Martincourt-sur-Meuse, Mouzay, Nepvant, Pouilly-sur-Meuse and Wiseppe.
This page in French: Visitez Stenay