Soulages-Bonneval travel guide
Visit Soulages-Bonneval: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Laguiole at 5 km from Soulages-Bonneval
Location: Soulages-Bonneval is situated in the Aveyron department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the southern-centre of France at 40 km from Rodez, the department capital. (General information: Soulages-Bonneval is 466 km from Paris and 701 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Soulages-Bonneval: these include Laguiole at 5 km and Estaing at 16 km. St Chely d'Aubrac pont des pèlerins (monuments on French pilgrim routes) is a listed heritage site at 14 km and Estaing is a listed most beautiful village at 16 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Soulages-Bonneval, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Soulages-Bonneval
Aumont Aubrac 39km
Note that all distances from Soulages-Bonneval shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Soulages-Bonneval holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Soulages-Bonneval
- Sainte-Genevieve-sur-Argence: market every Wednesday & Wednesday (14km)
- Espalion: market every Friday (17km)
- Entraygues: market every Tuesday & Wednesday - seasonal market only - (18km)
- Entraygues: market every Friday & (18km)
- Mur-de-Barrez: market every Thursday (21km)
- Chaudes-Aigues: market every Thursday & Monday (26km)
- Laissac: market every Tuesday (33km)
- Aurillac: market every Wednesday & Saturday (39km)
- Rodez: market every Wednesday & Saturday (40km)
- Firmi: market every Saturday (41km)
- Saint-Chely-d'Apcher: market every Thursday (41km)
- Marvejols: market every Tuesday & Saturday (42km)
- Severac-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (45km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Soulages-Bonneval and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Soulages-Bonneval map below.
Heritage Site St Chely d'Aubrac pont des pèlerins (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (14km); Estaing pont sur le Lot (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (17km); Espalion Pont Vieux (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (17km); Conques abbatiale Sainte-Foy (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (32km); Conques pont sur le Dourdou (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (33km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin d'Eden du château du Colombier (34km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Cascade du Déroc (22km)
Village D'etape Aumont-Aubrac (39km); La Canourgue (43km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Parc à loups du Gévaudan (wolves) (46km)
Map of places to visit near Soulages-Bonneval & Location Information
Distance to Soulages-Bonneval
from Rodez (local prefecture): 40 km
from Paris: 466 km
from Calais: 701 km
from Nice: 373 km
from Bordeaux: 266 km
from Strasbourg: 576 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Soulages-Bonneval from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Soulages-Bonneval