Souilly tourism and travel guide
Visit Souilly: highlights and tourist information
Souilly is situated in the Meuse, Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 30 km from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital. (General information: Souilly is 215 km from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Bar-le-Duc at 30 km and at 0 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Souilly, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Souilly. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Souilly
- Verdun: market Friday (17km)
- Saint-Mihiel: market Saturday (24km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (29km)
- Bar-le-Duc: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (30km)
- Revigny-sur-Ornain: market Wednesday (31km)
- Commercy: market Monday & Friday (37km)
- Sermaize-les-Bains: market Sunday (38km)
- Ligny-en-Barrois: market Tuesday & Friday (38km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (46km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (48km)
More information about Souilly & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Souilly, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Souilly and wondering what to do next!
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Sites of natural beauty
- Foret de la Reine (44km) [Map]
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Ligny-en-Barrois (38km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Souilly
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 215 km
from Calais: 325 km
from Nice: 611 km
from Bordeaux: 644 km
from Strasbourg: 187 km
For driving distances to Souilly from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Souilly