Soncourt tourism and travel guide
Visit Soncourt: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Soncourt is situated in the Vosges, Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 47 km from Epinal, the department capital. (General information: Soncourt is 267 km from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 39 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Soncourt, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Soncourt in Grand-Est. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Soncourt
Markets in and near Soncourt
- Charmes: market Friday (28km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (29km)
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (31km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (35km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (39km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (39km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (40km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (41km)
- Pompey: market Thursday (44km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (46km)
More information about Soncourt, Lorraine
Tourist attractions to visit near Soncourt, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Soncourt and wondering what to do next!
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (39km) [Map]
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (39km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Jardin d’Ode (26km) [Map]
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (34km) [Map]
- Jardin botanique du Montet (35km) [Map]
- Parc Sainte-Marie (37km) [Map]
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (39km) [Map]
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (46km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (46km) [Map]
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Ligny-en-Barrois (54km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Soncourt
from Epinal (prefecture): 47 km
from Paris: 267 km
from Calais: 407 km
from Nice: 532 km
from Bordeaux: 633 km
from Strasbourg: 137 km
For driving distances to Soncourt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Soncourt): Aboncourt, Aouze, Aroffe, Beuvezin, Gemonville, Maconcourt, Pleuvezain, Rainville, Removille, Repel, Saint-Prancher, Tramont-Emy, Tramont-Lassus, Tramont-Saint-Andre, Tranqueville-Graux, Vandeleville and Vicherey.
This page in French: Visitez Soncourt