Sivry-la-Perche tourism and travel guide
Visit Sivry-la-Perche: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sivry-la-Perche is situated in the Meuse, Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 42 km from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital. (General information: Sivry-la-Perche is 214 km from Paris).
Sivry-la-Perche, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Sivry-la-Perche in Grand-Est. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Sivry-la-Perche
Markets in and near Sivry-la-Perche
- Verdun: market Friday (10km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (27km)
- Saint-Mihiel: market Saturday (35km)
- Stenay: market Friday (39km)
- Revigny-sur-Ornain: market Wednesday (40km)
- Bar-le-Duc: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (42km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (42km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (43km)
- Sermaize-les-Bains: market Sunday (46km)
- Vouziers: market Saturday (49km)
More information about Sivry-la-Perche, Lorraine
Tourist attractions to visit near Sivry-la-Perche, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sivry-la-Perche and wondering what to do next!
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (56km) [Map]
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Sites of natural beauty
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (18km) [Map]
Geography and distances
Distance to Sivry-la-Perche
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 214 km
from Calais: 315 km
from Nice: 624 km
from Bordeaux: 651 km
from Strasbourg: 193 km
For driving distances to Sivry-la-Perche from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 6 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Sivry-la-Perche): Bethelainville, Dombasle-en-Argonne, Fromereville-les-Vallons, Jouy-en-Argonne, Montzeville and Nixeville-Blercourt.
This page in French: Visitez Sivry-la-Perche