Simacourbe travel guide
Visit Simacourbe: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Simacourbe is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques (Aquitaine region) in the south-west of France at 23 km from Pau, the department capital. (General information: Simacourbe is 632 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Maubourguet at 17 km from Simacourbe
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Simacourbe. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Simacourbe
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (20km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (23km)
- Riscle: market Friday (25km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (26km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (27km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (28km)
- Tarbes: market Thursday all day (29km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (30km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (33km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (36km)
- Monein: market Monday (36km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (36km)
- Lourdes: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Saturday all day & Monday & Friday (40km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (42km)
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie: market Friday (46km)
- Vic Fezensac: market Friday all day (51km)
Map of places to visit near Simacourbe and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Simacourbe and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Heritage sites Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km); Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (46km); Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (48km)
National Monuments Marshall Foch house (30km)
Remarkable gardens Jardins du château de Viven (17km); Jardin du château de Momas (22km); Jardin Massey (30km); Palmeraie du Sarthou (34km)
Sites of natural beauty Grottes de Betharram (38km)
Towns of Art and history Oloron-Sainte-Marie (46km)
zoo or wildlife park Zoo d'Asson (36km)
Distance to Simacourbe
from Pau (local prefecture): 23 km
from Paris: 632 km
from Calais: 848 km
from Nice: 599 km
from Bordeaux: 158 km
from Strasbourg: 836 km
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Simacourbe): Abere, Anoye, Escures, Gayon, Gerderest, Lalongue, Lannecaube, Lembeye, Lespielle, Lussagnet-Lusson, Momy, Monassut-Audiracq, Peyrelongue-Abos, Riupeyrous and Samsons-Lion.
Pyrenees-Atlantiques is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Simacourbe from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Simacourbe