Signy-le-Petit travel guide
Visit Signy-le-Petit: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Parfondeval at 20 km from Signy-le-Petit
Location: Signy-le-Petit is situated in the Ardennes department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 34 km from Charleville-Mézières, the department capital. (General information: Signy-le-Petit is 182 km from Paris and 208 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Signy-le-Petit: these include Parfondeval at 20 km and Montherme at 32 km. Parfondeval is a listed most beautiful village at 20 km and Fourmies is a listed recommended detour at 21 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Signy-le-Petit, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Signy-le-Petit
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Signy-le-Petit.
Note that all distances from Signy-le-Petit shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Signy-le-Petit holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Signy-le-Petit
- Hirson: market every Thursday & Monday (14km)
- Anor: market every Wednesday (16km)
- Rocroi: market every Tuesday (17km)
- Fourmies: market every Saturday (21km)
- Rozoy-sur-Serre: market every Wednesday (24km)
- Revin: market every Tuesday (26km)
- Vervins: market every Saturday (28km)
- Fumay: market every Wednesday (32km)
- Charleville-Mezieres: market every Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day (34km)
- Avesnes-sur-Helpe: market every Friday (35km)
- Le Nouvion-en-Thierache: market every Wednesday (37km)
- Cousolre: market every Wednesday (39km)
- Marle: market every Friday (40km)
- Aulnoye-Aymeries: market every Tuesday (45km)
- Givet: market every Friday (47km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Signy-le-Petit and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Signy-le-Petit map below.
Most Beautiful Village Parfondeval (20km)
Recommended Detour Fourmies (21km); Givet (47km)
Regional Natural Parc l'Avesnois (41km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin de Bosmont-sur-Serre (35km); Le jardin de Sylvie Fontaine (45km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Charleville-Mezieres (34km)
Village D'etape Launois-sur-Vence (33km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Ebouleau (39km)
Map of places to visit near Signy-le-Petit & Location Information
Distance to Signy-le-Petit
from Charleville-Mézières (local prefecture): 34 km
from Paris: 182 km
from Calais: 208 km
from Nice: 726 km
from Bordeaux: 671 km
from Strasbourg: 291 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Signy-le-Petit from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Signy-le-Petit