Signy-le-Petit travel guide
Visit Signy-le-Petit: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Signy-le-Petit is situated in the Ardennes (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 34 km from Charleville-Mézières, the department capital. (General information: Signy-le-Petit is 182 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Parfondeval at 20 km from Signy-le-Petit
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Signy-le-Petit. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Signy-le-Petit.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Signy-le-Petit
- Hirson: market Thursday & Monday (14km)
- Anor: market Wednesday (16km)
- Rocroi: market Tuesday (17km)
- Fourmies: market Saturday (21km)
- Rozoy-sur-Serre: market Wednesday (24km)
- Revin: market Tuesday (26km)
- Vervins: market Saturday (28km)
- Fumay: market Wednesday (32km)
- Charleville-Mezieres: market Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day (34km)
- Avesnes-sur-Helpe: market Friday (35km)
- Le Nouvion-en-Thierache: market Wednesday (37km)
- Cousolre: market Wednesday (39km)
- Marle: market Friday (40km)
- Aulnoye-Aymeries: market Tuesday (45km)
- Givet: market Friday (47km)
Map of places to visit near Signy-le-Petit and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Signy-le-Petit and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Fourmies (21km); Givet (47km)
Regional Natural Parcs l'Avesnois (41km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin de Bosmont-sur-Serre (35km); Le jardin de Sylvie Fontaine (45km)
Sites of natural beauty Réserve naturelle du marais de Vesles-et-Caumont (44km)
Listed as villages d'etape - (recommended place to break a long journey) Launois-sur-Vence (33km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Ebouleau (39km)
Distance to Signy-le-Petit
from Charleville-Mézières (local prefecture): 34 km
from Paris: 182 km
from Calais: 208 km
from Nice: 726 km
from Bordeaux: 671 km
from Strasbourg: 291 km
For driving distances to Signy-le-Petit from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Signy-le-Petit