Sieurac travel guide
Visit Sieurac: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Sieurac is situated in the Tarn (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south of France at 14 km from Albi, the department capital. (General information: Sieurac is 562 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Realmont at 8 km from Sieurac
Popular places to visit nearby: these include Realmont at 8 km and Lautrec at 11 km . For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
Add comment or photo for Sieurac
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Sieurac. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Tarn (this department) and Midi-Pyrenees (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Sieurac.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Sieurac
- Realmont: market Wednesday (8km)
- Graulhet: market Thursday & Sunday (10km)
- Albi: market Wednesday & Tuesday all day & Saturday all day (14km)
- Saint-Juery: market Thursday (18km)
- Gaillac: market Friday (20km)
- Saint-Paul-Cap-de-Joux: market Tuesday (20km)
- Castres: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (24km)
- Lisle-sur-Tarn: market Sunday (24km)
- Lavaur: market Saturday (26km)
- Puylaurens: market Wednesday (27km)
- Carmaux: market Friday (27km)
- Rabastens: market Saturday (30km)
- Cordes-sur-Ciel: market Saturday & Saturday (31km)
- Labruguiere: market Friday (32km)
- Saint-Sulpice: market Wednesday (34km)
- Verfeil: market Tuesday (39km)
- Revel: market Saturday (40km)
- Bessieres: market Monday (40km)
- Mazamet: market Tuesday & Sunday & Saturday (41km)
- Caraman: market Thursday (41km)
- Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val: market Sunday (48km)
Map of places to visit near Sieurac and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sieurac and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Heritage sites Episcopal City, Albi (14km); Rabastens église Notre-Dame-du-Bourg (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (30km)
Most beautiful villages in France (see also beautiful French villages) Bruniquel (45km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Gaillac (19km); Revel (39km)
Remarkable gardens Parc Rochegude (14km); Jardin du palais de la Berbie (14km); Jardin de l'Évêché (25km); Jardin des Martels (27km); Jardin de Paradis (31km); Jardin et parc du château de Loubens (36km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé) (see also historical French towns) Albi (14km)
Distance to Sieurac
from Albi (local prefecture): 14 km
from Paris: 562 km
from Calais: 795 km
from Nice: 415 km
from Bordeaux: 242 km
from Strasbourg: 686 km
For driving distances to Sieurac from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Sieurac