Sideville tourism and travel guide
Visit Sideville: highlights and tourist information
Sideville is situated in the Manche (Normandy region) in the north of France at 68 km from Saint-Lo, the department capital. (General information: Sideville is 304 km from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Barfleur at 31 km and at 0 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Sideville, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Sideville. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Manche
Markets in and near Sideville
- Cherbourg: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday (7km)
- Les Pieux: market Friday (13km)
- Bricquebec: market Monday (14km)
- Valognes: market Friday (18km)
- Saint-Pierre-Eglise: market Wednesday (22km)
- Barneville-Carteret: market Thursday - seasonal market only (24km)
- Barneville-Carteret: market Saturday (24km)
- Quettehou: market Tuesday (28km)
- Portbail: market Tuesday (29km)
- Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue: market Saturday (30km)
More information about Sideville & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Sideville, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sideville and wondering what to do next!
- Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue tours (Vauban fortifications) (30km) [Map]
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Barfleur (31km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Marais du Cotentin et du Bessin (42km) [Map]
- Château de Beaurepaire (2km) [Map]
- Parc du château des Ravalet (9km) [Map]
- Parc du château de Nacqueville (10km) [Map]
- Jardin botanique du château de Vauville (13km) [Map]
- Jardin Jacques Prévert (21km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Towns of Art and history
- Valognes (18km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Cherbourg (7km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sideville
from Saint-Lo (prefecture): 68 km
from Paris: 304 km
from Calais: 293 km
from Nice: 945 km
from Bordeaux: 535 km
from Strasbourg: 696 km
Sideville is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferries at Saint-Malo, Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here which are very convenient. For driving distances to Sideville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Sideville): Acqueville, Cherbourg, Couville, Flottemanville-Hague, Hardinvast, Martinvast, Nouainville, Saint-Christophe-du-Foc, Saint-Martin-le-Greard, Teurtheville-Hague, Tollevast, Tonneville and Virandeville.
This page in French: Visitez Sideville