Sévignacq travel guide
Visit Sévignacq: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Sévignacq is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques (Aquitaine region) in the south-west of France at 18 km from Pau, the department capital. (General information: Sévignacq is 635 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Pau at 18 km from Sévignacq
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Sévignacq. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Sévignacq
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (18km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (25km)
- Gan: market Wednesday (25km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (27km)
- Riscle: market Friday (28km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (28km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (29km)
- Monein: market Monday (29km)
- Plaisance: market Thursday (32km)
- Tarbes: market Thursday all day (34km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (34km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (36km)
- Hagetmau: market Wednesday all day (36km)
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie: market Friday (40km)
- Lourdes: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Saturday all day & Monday & Friday (42km)
- Amou: market Sunday (42km)
- Aramits: market Sunday (52km)
Map of places to visit near Sévignacq and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sévignacq and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Heritage sites Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (28km); Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (40km); Abbaye de St Sever (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (43km)
National Monuments Marshall Foch house (36km)
Remarkable gardens Jardins du château de Viven (9km); Jardin du château de Momas (14km); Jardin Massey (36km); Palmeraie du Sarthou (39km)
Sites of natural beauty Grottes de Betharram (38km)
Towns of Art and history Oloron-Sainte-Marie (40km)
zoo or wildlife park Zoo d'Asson (35km)
Distance to Sévignacq
from Pau (local prefecture): 18 km
from Paris: 635 km
from Calais: 850 km
from Nice: 607 km
from Bordeaux: 157 km
from Strasbourg: 842 km
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Sevignacq): Anos, Astis, Auriac, Barinque, Carrere, Escoubes, Lalongue, Lalonquette, Lannecaube, Lasclaveries, Lussagnet-Lusson, Miossens-Lanusse, Monassut-Audiracq, Mouhous, Riupeyrous and Saint-Armou.
Pyrenees-Atlantiques is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Sévignacq from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Sévignacq