Serenac tourism and travel guide
HOTELS from booking.com
Visit Serenac: highlights and tourist information
Serenac is situated in the Tarn (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south of France at 16 km from Albi, the department capital. (General information: Serenac is 544 km from Paris).
Serenac, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Serenac. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Tarn
Plan your visit to Serenac
Planning a trip to Serenac and the Midi-Pyrenees region? France This Way can help!
More information about Serenac & region
Markets in and near Serenac
- Saint-Juery: market Thursday (10km)
- Albi: market Wednesday & Tuesday all day & Saturday all day (16km)
- Carmaux: market Friday (17km)
- Realmont: market Wednesday (24km)
- Naucelle: market Saturday - seasonal market only (26km)
- Cordes-sur-Ciel: market Saturday & Saturday (32km)
- Villefranche-de-Panat: market Sunday - seasonal market only (33km)
- Graulhet: market Thursday & Sunday (35km)
- Baraqueville: market Sunday - seasonal market only (36km)
- Gaillac: market Friday (36km)
Tourist attractions to visit near Serenac, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Serenac and wondering what to do next!
Heritage sites Episcopal City, Albi (16km)
National Monuments Beaulieu en Rouergue Abbey (47km)
Regional Natural Parcs Haut-Languedoc (51km)
Churches or other religious monuments Eglise de Saint-Cirice (Brousse-le-Chateau) (23km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du palais de la Berbie (16km); Parc Rochegude (16km); Jardin de Paradis (32km); Jardin de l'Évêché (40km); Jardins de Quercy (44km); Jardin des Martels (50km); Jardin et parc du château de Loubens (62km)
Sites of natural beauty Gorges de l'Aveyron (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Fraisse-sur-Agout (54km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Serenac
from Albi (prefecture): 16 km
from Paris: 544 km
from Calais: 778 km
from Nice: 397 km
from Bordeaux: 251 km
from Strasbourg: 661 km
For driving distances to Serenac from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Serenac