Serenac travel guide
Visit Serenac: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Albi at 16 km from Serenac
Location: Serenac is situated in the Tarn department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south of France at 16 km from Albi, the department capital. (General information: Serenac is 544 km from Paris and 778 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Serenac: these include Albi at 16 km and Brousse-le-Chateau at 24 km. Albi is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 16 km and Albi is a listed secteur sauvegarde at 16 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Serenac, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Serenac
Note that all distances from Serenac shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Serenac holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Serenac
- Saint-Juery: market every Thursday (10km)
- Albi: market every Wednesday & Tuesday all day & Saturday all day (16km)
- Carmaux: market every Friday (17km)
- Realmont: market every Wednesday (24km)
- Naucelle: market every Saturday - seasonal market only - (26km)
- Cordes-sur-Ciel: market every Saturday & Saturday (32km)
- Villefranche-de-Panat: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (33km)
- Graulhet: market every Thursday & Sunday (35km)
- Baraqueville: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (36km)
- Gaillac: market every Friday (36km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Serenac and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Serenac map below.
Heritage Site Episcopal City, Albi (16km)
National Monument Beaulieu en Rouergue Abbey (47km)
Recommended Detour Gaillac (36km)
Religious Monument Eglise de Saint-Cirice (Brousse-le-Chateau) (23km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du palais de la Berbie (16km); Parc Rochegude (16km); Jardin de Paradis (32km); Jardin de l'Évêché (40km); Jardins de Quercy (44km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Albi (16km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Albi (16km); Fraisse-sur-Agout (54km)
Map of places to visit near Serenac & Location Information
Distance to Serenac
from Albi (local prefecture): 16 km
from Paris: 544 km
from Calais: 778 km
from Nice: 397 km
from Bordeaux: 251 km
from Strasbourg: 661 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Serenac from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Serenac