Sept-Forges travel guide
Visit Sept-Forges: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Bagnoles de l'Orne at 11 km from Sept-Forges
Location: Sept-Forges is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 47 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Sept-Forges is 216 km from Paris and 323 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Sept-Forges: these include Bagnoles de l'Orne at 11 km and Domfront at 14 km. Saint-Fraimbault is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 12 km and Saint-Loup-du-Gast is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 12 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Sept-Forges, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Sept-Forges
Bagnoles de l'Orne 11km
Note that all distances from Sept-Forges shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Sept-Forges holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Sept-Forges
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (12km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (17km)
- Mayenne: market every Saturday & Monday (22km)
- Gorron: market every Wednesday (22km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (25km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (26km)
- Flers: market every Wednesday & Saturday (28km)
- Ernee: market every Tuesday (36km)
- Sourdeval: market every Tuesday (38km)
- Andouille: market every Thursday (39km)
- Evron: market every Thursday (39km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market every Thursday (40km)
- Vire: market every Friday (46km)
- Sille-le-Guillaume: market every Wednesday (46km)
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (47km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sept-Forges and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Sept-Forges map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (38km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (29km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (24km)
Remarkable Garden Parc et jardin de Clivoy (39km); Jardins de la Pellerine (42km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Fraimbault (12km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (12km); Juvigne (47km)
Map of places to visit near Sept-Forges & Location Information
Distance to Sept-Forges
from Alencon (local prefecture): 47 km
from Paris: 216 km
from Calais: 323 km
from Nice: 803 km
from Bordeaux: 407 km
from Strasbourg: 610 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Sept-Forges): Avrilly, Beaulandais, Geneslay, La Baroche-sous-Luce, La Chapelle-d'Andaine, Lore, Rennes-en-Grenouilles, Saint-Denis-de-Villenette and Sainte-Marie-du-Bois.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Sept-Forges from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Sept-Forges