Senones travel guide
Visit Senones: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Senones is situated in the Vosges (Lorraine region) in the north-east of France at 46 km from Epinal, the department capital. (General information: Senones is 344 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Le Struthof at 21 km from Senones
Market days: weekly market: Monday;
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Senones. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Lorraine (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Senones.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Senones
- Senones: market Monday (0km)
- Raon-l'Etape: market Saturday (9km)
- Rothau: market Saturday (18km)
- Baccarat: market Friday (19km)
- Schirmeck: market Wednesday (20km)
- Fraize: market Friday (23km)
- Ville: market Wednesday (24km)
- Rambervillers: market Thursday (26km)
- Bruyeres: market Wednesday (29km)
- Granges-sur-Vologne: market Tuesday (31km)
- Barr: market Saturday (34km)
- Ribeauville: market Saturday (34km)
- Riquewihr: market Friday (35km)
- Kaysersberg: market Monday & Friday (35km)
- Gerardmer: market Thursday & Saturday (37km)
- Selestat: market Tuesday & Saturday (38km)
- Sarrebourg: market Tuesday & Friday (38km)
- Obernai: market Thursday (38km)
- Turckheim: market Friday (41km)
- Munster: market Saturday (41km)
- Molsheim: market Monday (41km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (42km)
- Wasselonne: market Monday (44km)
- Colmar: market Wednesday & Thursday & Saturday (44km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (46km)
- Saverne: market Thursday (48km)
Map of places to visit near Senones and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Senones and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Obernai (38km)
Remarkable gardens Jardins de Callunes (6km); Jardin botanique de Gondremer (22km); Jardins de l’Abbaye Notre-Dame (24km); Domaine du Windeck (34km); Parc du château de Kintzheim (34km); Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (36km); Parc du domaine de Schoppenwihr (38km); Jardin d'altitude du Haut-Chitelet (38km); Jardin botanique du col de Saverne (48km)
Sites of natural beauty Champ du Feu (21km); Château de Moyen (32km); Hohneck (40km); Cascade de la Pissoire (42km)
Towns of Art and history Epinal (46km)
zoo or wildlife park Cigoland (36km)
Distance to Senones
from Epinal (local prefecture): 46 km
from Paris: 344 km
from Calais: 465 km
from Nice: 522 km
from Bordeaux: 699 km
from Strasbourg: 60 km
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Senones): Ban-de-Sapt, Belval, Chatas, Denipaire, Grandrupt, Hurbache, La Petite-Raon, Le Mont, Le Puid, Le Saulcy, Le Vermont, Menil-de-Senones, Moussey, Moyenmoutier and Vieux-Moulin.
For driving distances to Senones from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Senones