Senneville-sur-Fécamp travel guide
Visit Senneville-sur-Fécamp: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Senneville-sur-Fécamp is situated in the Seine-Maritime (Normandy region) in the north of France at 62 km from Rouen, the department capital. (General information: Senneville-sur-Fécamp is 174 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Fecamp at 3 km from Senneville-sur-Fécamp
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Senneville-sur-Fécamp. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Senneville-sur-Fécamp
- Fecamp: market Saturday (3km)
- Goderville: market Tuesday (15km)
- Cany-Barville: market Monday (16km)
- Etretat: market Thursday (17km)
- Gonneville-la-Mallet: market Wednesday (20km)
- Bolbec: market Monday (23km)
- Saint-Valery-en-Caux: market Sunday - seasonal market only (24km)
- Saint-Valery-en-Caux: market Friday (24km)
- Doudeville: market Saturday (27km)
- Saint-Romain-de-Colbosc: market Saturday (27km)
- Lillebonne: market Wednesday (30km)
- Montivilliers: market Thursday (30km)
- Harfleur: market Sunday (34km)
- Luneray: market Sunday (37km)
- Le Havre: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday all day & Friday (38km)
- Honfleur: market Saturday (42km)
- Pavilly: market Thursday (44km)
- Duclair: market Tuesday (46km)
- Barentin: market Saturday (47km)
Map of places to visit near Senneville-sur-Fécamp and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Senneville-sur-Fécamp and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Honfleur (41km)
Churches or other religious monuments Abbaye de Jumièges (Jumieges) (48km); Abbaye Saint Georges de Boscherville (Saint-Martin-de-Boscherville) (54km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin d'art et d'essais (16km); Parc de Galleville (27km); Abbaye Saint-Georges (54km)
Sites of natural beauty Cote d'Alabatre (3km); Falaises d'Etretat (17km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Saint-Valery-en-Caux (24km); Autretot (26km); Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon (34km)
Distance to Senneville-sur-Fécamp
from Rouen (local prefecture): 62 km
from Paris: 174 km
from Calais: 166 km
from Nice: 853 km
from Bordeaux: 554 km
from Strasbourg: 549 km
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Senneville-sur-Fecamp): Colleville, Contremoulins, Criquebeuf-en-Caux, Ecretteville-sur-Mer, Eletot, Fecamp, Froberville, Ganzeville, Saint-Leonard, Saint-Pierre-en-Port, Sainte-Helene-Bondeville and Toussaint.
Seine-Maritime is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, with Le Havre and Dieppe on the coast here being very convenient. For driving distances to Senneville-sur-Fécamp from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Senneville-sur-Fécamp