Senaux travel guide
Visit Senaux: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Brousse-le-Chateau at 27 km from Senaux
Location: Senaux is situated in the Tarn department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south of France at 42 km from Albi, the department capital. (General information: Senaux is 567 km from Paris and 802 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Senaux: these include Brousse-le-Chateau at 27 km and Olargues at 33 km. Haut-Languedoc is a listed regional natural parc at 21 km and Fraisse-sur-Agout is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 22 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Senaux, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Senaux
Millau bridge 49km
Note that all distances from Senaux shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Senaux holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Senaux
- Saint-Affrique: market every Thursday & Saturday (31km)
- Labastide-Rouairoux: market every Thursday (31km)
- Saint-Pons-de-Thomieres: market every Wednesday & Sunday (32km)
- Realmont: market every Wednesday (35km)
- Castres: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (35km)
- Mazamet: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Saturday (35km)
- Villefranche-de-Panat: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (37km)
- Labruguiere: market every Friday (38km)
- Saint-Juery: market every Thursday (39km)
- Lamalou-les-Bains: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (41km)
- Albi: market every Wednesday & Tuesday all day & Saturday all day (42km)
- Saint-Chinian: market every Thursday & Sunday (46km)
- Carmaux: market every Friday (49km)
- Millau: market every Wednesday & Friday (53km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Senaux and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Senaux map below.
Heritage Site Episcopal City, Albi (42km)
Regional Natural Parc Haut-Languedoc (21km); Grands Causses (42km)
Religious Monument Eglise de Saint-Cirice (Brousse-le-Chateau) (27km); Abbaye de Sylvanès (Sylvanes) (29km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin de l'Évêché (35km); Jardin du palais de la Berbie (42km); Parc Rochegude (42km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Albi (42km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Fraisse-sur-Agout (22km); Albi (42km)
Map of places to visit near Senaux & Location Information
Distance to Senaux
from Albi (local prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 567 km
from Calais: 802 km
from Nice: 374 km
from Bordeaux: 281 km
from Strasbourg: 666 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Senaux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Senaux