Senaux tourism and travel guide
Visit Senaux: highlights and tourist information
Senaux is situated in the Tarn (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south of France at 42 km from Albi, the department capital. (General information: Senaux is 567 km from Paris).
Senaux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Senaux. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Tarn
Plan your visit to Senaux
Planning a trip to Senaux and the Midi-Pyrenees region? France This Way can help!
Map of places to visit near Senaux
More information about Senaux & region
Markets in and near Senaux
- Saint-Affrique: market Thursday & Saturday (31km)
- Labastide-Rouairoux: market Thursday (31km)
- Saint-Pons-de-Thomieres: market Wednesday & Sunday (32km)
- Realmont: market Wednesday (35km)
- Castres: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (35km)
- Mazamet: market Tuesday & Sunday & Saturday (35km)
- Villefranche-de-Panat: market Sunday - seasonal market only (37km)
- Labruguiere: market Friday (38km)
- Saint-Juery: market Thursday (39km)
- Lamalou-les-Bains: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (41km)
Tourist attractions to visit near Senaux, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Senaux and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Heritage sites Episcopal City, Albi (42km)
Regional Natural Parcs Haut-Languedoc (21km); Grands Causses (42km)
Churches or other religious monuments Eglise de Saint-Cirice (Brousse-le-Chateau) (27km); Abbaye de Sylvanès (Sylvanes) (29km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin de l'Évêché (35km); Jardin du palais de la Berbie (42km); Parc Rochegude (42km)
Sites of natural beauty Grotte de la Devèze (32km); Mont Caroux (34km); Gouffre de Cabrespine (46km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Fraisse-sur-Agout (22km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Senaux
from Albi (prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 567 km
from Calais: 802 km
from Nice: 374 km
from Bordeaux: 281 km
from Strasbourg: 666 km
For driving distances to Senaux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Senaux