Senaillac-Latronquiere travel guide
Visit Senaillac-Latronquiere: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Saint-Cere at 14 km from Senaillac-Latronquiere
Location: Senaillac-Latronquiere is situated in the Lot department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south of France at 64 km from Cahors, the department capital. (General information: Senaillac-Latronquiere is 449 km from Paris and 681 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Senaillac-Latronquiere: these include Saint-Cere at 14 km and Lacapelle-Marival at 15 km. Chateau Montal is a listed national monument at 16 km and Autoire is a listed most beautiful village at 19 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Senaillac-Latronquiere, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Senaillac-Latronquiere
Note that all distances from Senaillac-Latronquiere shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Senaillac-Latronquiere holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Senaillac-Latronquiere
- Maurs: market every Thursday (17km)
- Laroquebrou: market every Friday - seasonal market only - (19km)
- Bretenoux: market every Tuesday (20km)
- Figeac: market every Saturday (24km)
- Monceaux-sur-Dordogne: market every Thursday - seasonal market only - (31km)
- Aurillac: market every Wednesday & Saturday (31km)
- Vayrac: market every Thursday & Saturday (31km)
- Decazeville: market every Tuesday & Friday (33km)
- Aubin: market every Wednesday & Friday (36km)
- Cransac: market every Tuesday - seasonal market only - (37km)
- Firmi: market every Saturday (38km)
- Martel: market every Wednesday & Saturday (38km)
- Meyssac: market every Tuesday & Friday (40km)
- Entraygues: market every Tuesday & Wednesday - seasonal market only - (45km)
- Entraygues: market every Friday & (45km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Senaillac-Latronquiere and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Senaillac-Latronquiere map below.
Grand Site Of France Rocamadour (35km)
Heritage Site Figeac Hopital St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (24km); Rocamadour basilique Saint-Sauveur (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km); Gréalou dolmen de Pech-Laglaire (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km); Conques pont sur le Dourdou (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (36km); Conques abbatiale Sainte-Foy (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (37km)
National Monument Chateau Montal (16km); Castelnau-Bretenoux Chateau (20km); Assier Chateau (22km)
Recommended Detour Figeac (25km)
Regional Natural Parc Causses du Quercy (41km)
Religious Monument Eglise de Saint Pierre (Carennac) (28km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Figeac (24km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Gouffre de Padirac (25km)
Town Of Art And History Figeac (25km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Le rocher des aigles (eagles) (35km)
Map of places to visit near Senaillac-Latronquiere & Location Information
Distance to Senaillac-Latronquiere
from Cahors (local prefecture): 64 km
from Paris: 449 km
from Calais: 681 km
from Nice: 433 km
from Bordeaux: 208 km
from Strasbourg: 602 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Senaillac-Latronquiere from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Senaillac-Latronquiere