Secheval tourism, attractions and travel guide
Visit Secheval: Highlights and Tourist Information
Secheval is situated in the Ardennes (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 10 km from Charleville-Mézières, the department capital. (General information: Secheval is 201 km from Paris).
Secheval, France: places to visit, tourism and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Secheval. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Secheval and location information
Markets in and near Secheval
- Revin: market Tuesday (9km)
- Charleville-Mezieres: market Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day (10km)
- Rocroi: market Tuesday (12km)
- Fumay: market Wednesday (15km)
- Vrigne-Aux-Bois: market Sunday (20km)
- Sedan: market Wednesday & Saturday (27km)
- Givet: market Friday (33km)
- Rozoy-sur-Serre: market Wednesday (42km)
- Hirson: market Thursday & Monday (42km)
- Anor: market Wednesday (43km)
Tourist attractions to visit near Secheval, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Secheval and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Givet (33km); Fourmies (47km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac de Bairon (38km)
Towns of Art and history Sedan (27km)
Listed as villages d'etape - (recommended place to break a long journey) Rocroi (12km); Launois-sur-Vence (25km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Secheval
from Charleville-Mézières (prefecture): 10 km
from Paris: 201 km
from Calais: 233 km
from Nice: 713 km
from Bordeaux: 683 km
from Strasbourg: 265 km
For driving distances to Secheval from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Secheval