Savouges travel guide
Visit Savouges: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Nuits-Saint-Georges at 10 km from Savouges
Location: Savouges is situated in the Cote d'Or department (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 16 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Savouges is 274 km from Paris and 480 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Savouges: these include Nuits-Saint-Georges at 10 km and Dijon at 16 km. Quetigny is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 15 km and Dijon is a listed secteur sauvegarde at 16 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Savouges, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Savouges
Note that all distances from Savouges shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Savouges holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Savouges
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market every Friday (10km)
- Longvic: market every Sunday (11km)
- Chenove: market every Wednesday & Sunday (13km)
- Dijon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (16km)
- Beaune: market every Wednesday & Saturday (24km)
- Auxonne: market every Friday (25km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market every Saturday (30km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market every Wednesday (31km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market every Thursday (32km)
- Dole: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (34km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market every Monday (37km)
- Chagny: market every Thursday & Sunday (38km)
- Gray: market every Tuesday & Friday (49km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Savouges and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Savouges map below.
Religious Monument Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (24km)
Remarkable Garden Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (24km); Château d'Arcelot (25km); Abbaye de la Bussière (26km); Jardin à la Faulx (34km); Jardin du château du Talmay (35km)
Map of places to visit near Savouges & Location Information
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Savouges
from Dijon (local prefecture): 16 km
from Paris: 274 km
from Calais: 480 km
from Nice: 423 km
from Bordeaux: 507 km
from Strasbourg: 254 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 14 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Savouges): Barges, Boncourt-le-Bois, Broindon, Epernay-sous-Gevrey, Fenay, Flagey-Echezeaux, Izeure, Noiron-sous-Gevrey, Saint-Bernard, Saint-Philibert, Saulon-la-Chapelle, Saulon-la-Rue, Thorey-en-Plaine and Villebichot.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Savouges from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Savouges