Savolles tourism and travel guide
Visit Savolles: highlights and tourist information
Savolles is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 19 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Savolles is 272 km from Paris).
Savolles, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Savolles. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Markets in and near Savolles
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (13km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (19km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (19km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (22km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (22km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (25km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (35km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (36km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (51km)
More information about Savolles & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Savolles, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Savolles and wondering what to do next!
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (51km) [Map]
- Château d'Arcelot (7km) [Map]
- Jardin du château du Talmay (13km) [Map]
- Parc de l'Etang (28km) [Map]
- Jardin à la Faulx (35km) [Map]
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (42km) [Map]
- Abbaye de la Bussière (46km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Savolles
from Dijon (prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 272 km
from Calais: 469 km
from Nice: 437 km
from Bordeaux: 532 km
from Strasbourg: 228 km
Savolles is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Savolles from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Savolles): Beire-le-Chatel, Belleneuve, Bezouotte, Binges, Charmes, Cuiserey, Magny-Saint-Medard, Marandeuil, Mirebeau-sur-Beze, Tanay and Trocheres.
This page in French: Visitez Savolles