Savigny-lès-Beaune travel guide
Visit Savigny-lès-Beaune: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Savigny-lès-Beaune is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 33 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Savigny-lès-Beaune is 272 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Beaune at 4 km from Savigny-lès-Beaune
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Savigny-lès-Beaune. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Savigny-lès-Beaune
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (4km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (13km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (13km)
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (18km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (24km)
- Epinac: market Wednesday & Sunday (25km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (29km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (30km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (31km)
- Givry: market Thursday (32km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (33km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (39km)
- Mervans: market Friday (40km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Plain: market Thursday (41km)
- Le Creusot: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (42km)
- Montchanin: market Wednesday (44km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Bois: market Saturday (47km)
Map of places to visit near Savigny-lès-Beaune and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Savigny-lès-Beaune and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Churches or other religious monuments Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (4km); Cathédrale Saint Lazare (Autun) (42km)
Remarkable gardens Abbaye de la Bussière (19km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (22km); Parc et jardins du château de Sully (27km); Château d'Arcelot (45km)
Sites of natural beauty Cirque du Bout du Monde (16km)
Towns of Art and history Autun (42km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Beaune (4km); Quetigny (35km)
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Savigny-lès-Beaune
from Dijon (local prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 272 km
from Calais: 484 km
from Nice: 419 km
from Bordeaux: 485 km
from Strasbourg: 276 km
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Savigny-les-Beaune): Aloxe-Corton, Beaune, Bouze-les-Beaune, Echevronne, Ladoix-Serrigny, Magny-les-Villers, Nantoux, Pommard, Vignoles and Villers-la-Faye.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Savigny-lès-Beaune from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Savigny-lès-Beaune