Savières travel guide
Visit Savières: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Savières is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 15 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Savières is 128 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 15 km from Savières
Popular places to visit nearby: these include Troyes at 15 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Savières. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Savières.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Savières
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (12km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (13km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (14km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (15km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (16km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (18km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (18km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (20km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (20km)
- Palis: market Thursday (22km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (26km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (28km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (28km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (34km)
- Nogent-sur-Seine: market Wednesday (35km)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (36km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (39km)
- Sezanne: market Saturday all day (40km)
- Chaource: market Monday (41km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (42km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (45km)
- Esternay: market Tuesday (46km)
Map of places to visit near Savières and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Savières and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Chateau de Motte-Tilly (39km)
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (35km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (9km); Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (32km); Entre Cour et Jardin (39km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (32km); Forêt de la Traconne (37km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (39km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (15km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Haussimont (41km)
Distance to Savières
from Troyes (local prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 128 km
from Calais: 321 km
from Nice: 582 km
from Bordeaux: 526 km
from Strasbourg: 280 km
We have 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Savieres): Chauchigny, Fontaine-les-Gres, Le Pavillon-Sainte-Julie, Mergey, Payns, Rilly-Sainte-Syre, Saint-Lye, Saint-Mesmin and Villacerf.
For driving distances to Savières from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Savières