Sauveterre travel guide
Visit Sauveterre: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Caunes-Minervois at 16 km from Sauveterre
Location: Sauveterre is situated in the Tarn department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south of France at 60 km from Albi, the department capital. (General information: Sauveterre is 599 km from Paris and 833 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Sauveterre: these include Caunes-Minervois at 16 km and Minerve at 20 km. Haut-Languedoc is a listed regional natural parc at 14 km and Gouffre de Cabrespine is a listed site of natural beauty at 15 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Sauveterre, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Sauveterre
Fontfroide Abbey 48km
Note that all distances from Sauveterre shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Sauveterre holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Sauveterre
- Labastide-Rouairoux: market every Thursday (7km)
- Mazamet: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Saturday (15km)
- Saint-Pons-de-Thomieres: market every Wednesday & Sunday (17km)
- Labruguiere: market every Friday (25km)
- Olonzac: market every Tuesday (26km)
- Castres: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (30km)
- Saint-Chinian: market every Thursday & Sunday (32km)
- Carcassonne: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (33km)
- Lezignan-Corbieres: market every Wednesday (35km)
- Capestang: market every Sunday (43km)
- Bram: market every Wednesday (44km)
- Realmont: market every Wednesday (45km)
- Narbonne: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Monday - seasonal market only - (49km)
- Narbonne: market every Sunday (49km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sauveterre and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Sauveterre map below.
Grand Site Of France Carcassonne City (33km)
Heritage Site Carcassonne (33km)
Regional Natural Parc Haut-Languedoc (14km)
Religious Monument Abbaye de Fontfroide (Narbonne) (48km); Abbaye de Sylvanès (Sylvanes) (52km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin de l'Évêché (29km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Gouffre de Cabrespine (15km)
Town Of Art And History Narbonne (49km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Fraisse-sur-Agout (25km)
Map of places to visit near Sauveterre & Location Information
Distance to Sauveterre
from Albi (local prefecture): 60 km
from Paris: 599 km
from Calais: 833 km
from Nice: 381 km
from Bordeaux: 292 km
from Strasbourg: 695 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Sauveterre from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Sauveterre