Saussey travel guide
Visit Saussey: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Chateauneuf-en-Auxois at 17 km from Saussey
Location: Saussey is situated in the Cote d'Or department (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 43 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Saussey is 260 km from Paris and 476 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Saussey: these include Chateauneuf-en-Auxois at 17 km and Beaune at 18 km. Parc et jardins du château de Sully is a listed remarkable garden at 12 km and Chateauneuf-en-Auxois is a listed most beautiful village at 17 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Saussey, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saussey
Morvan Regional Park 37km
Note that all distances from Saussey shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Saussey holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Saussey
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market every Wednesday (6km)
- Epinac: market every Wednesday & Sunday (11km)
- Beaune: market every Wednesday & Saturday (18km)
- Chagny: market every Thursday & Sunday (21km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market every Friday (27km)
- Autun: market every Wednesday & Friday (27km)
- Le Creusot: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (33km)
- Givry: market every Thursday (34km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market every Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (36km)
- Saulieu: market every Saturday (37km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market every Thursday (37km)
- Montchanin: market every Wednesday (38km)
- Chenove: market every Wednesday & Sunday (39km)
- Longvic: market every Sunday (42km)
- Dijon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (43km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saussey and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Saussey map below.
Most Beautiful Village Chateauneuf-en-Auxois (17km)
Regional Natural Parc Morvan (45km)
Religious Monument Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (18km); Cathédrale Saint Lazare (Autun) (27km); Basilique de Saint Andoche (Saulieu) (37km)
Remarkable Garden Parc et jardins du château de Sully (12km); Abbaye de la Bussière (19km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (23km); Jardin de la Chaux (36km); Parc de Saint-Léger (42km)
Map of places to visit near Saussey & Location Information
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Saussey
from Dijon (local prefecture): 43 km
from Paris: 260 km
from Calais: 476 km
from Nice: 428 km
from Bordeaux: 471 km
from Strasbourg: 289 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saussey): Antigny-la-Ville, Auxant, Bessey-la-Cour, Bligny-sur-Ouche, Champignolles, Cussy-la-Colonne, Ecutigny, Foissy, Ivry-en-Montagne, Jours-en-Vaux, Lacanche, Lusigny-sur-Ouche, Montceau-et-Echarnant, Thomirey and Vic-Des-Pres.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Saussey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saussey