Saulcy tourism and travel guide
Visit Saulcy: highlights and tourist information
Saulcy is situated in the Aube, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 56 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Saulcy is 194 km from Paris).
Saulcy, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Saulcy. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Saulcy
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (11km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (26km)
- Wassy: market Thursday (26km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (27km)
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (29km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (33km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (39km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (39km)
- Saint-Dizier: market Thursday & Sunday (41km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (42km)
More information about Saulcy & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Saulcy, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saulcy and wondering what to do next!
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (32km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (16km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saulcy
from Troyes (prefecture): 56 km
from Paris: 194 km
from Calais: 366 km
from Nice: 542 km
from Bordeaux: 563 km
from Strasbourg: 218 km
For driving distances to Saulcy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saulcy): Beurville, Colombe-la-Fosse, Colombe-le-Sec, Colombey-les-Deux-Eglises, Engente, Maisons-les-Soulaines, Rizaucourt-Buchey, Rouvres-les-Vignes, Thors and Voigny.
This page in French: Visitez Saulcy