Sasseville travel guide
Visit Sasseville: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Sasseville is situated in the Seine-Maritime (Normandy region) in the north of France at 49 km from Rouen, the department capital. (General information: Sasseville is 159 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Saint-Valery-en-Caux at 9 km from Sasseville
Popular places to visit nearby: these include Saint-Valery-en-Caux at 9 km and Veulettes-sur-Mer at 9 km . For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Sasseville. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Sasseville
- Cany-Barville: market Monday (3km)
- Saint-Valery-en-Caux: market Sunday - seasonal market only (8km)
- Saint-Valery-en-Caux: market Friday (8km)
- Doudeville: market Saturday (10km)
- Luneray: market Sunday (18km)
- Fecamp: market Saturday (22km)
- Goderville: market Tuesday (28km)
- Bolbec: market Monday (28km)
- Pavilly: market Thursday (31km)
- Auffay: market Friday (31km)
- Lillebonne: market Wednesday (32km)
- Barentin: market Saturday (34km)
- Etretat: market Thursday (35km)
- Duclair: market Tuesday (37km)
- Gonneville-la-Mallet: market Wednesday (37km)
- Saint-Romain-de-Colbosc: market Saturday (37km)
- Montville: market Saturday (39km)
- Bosc-le-Hard: market Wednesday (40km)
- Montivilliers: market Thursday (44km)
- Canteleu: market Saturday (45km)
- Mont-Saint-Aignan: market Wednesday (46km)
- Harfleur: market Sunday (47km)
- Bihorel: market Wednesday & Saturday & Friday (49km)
- Darnetal: market Sunday (51km)
Map of places to visit near Sasseville and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sasseville and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
aquarium Estran Cité de la mer (33km)
Churches or other religious monuments Abbaye de Jumièges (Jumieges) (41km); Abbaye Saint Georges de Boscherville (Saint-Martin-de-Boscherville) (43km)
Remarkable gardens Parc de Galleville (11km); Jardin d'art et d'essais (12km); Bois des Moutiers (26km); Jardin de Miromesnil (31km); Jardins de Bosmelet (34km); Clos du Coudray (37km); Jardin de Bellevue (41km); Abbaye Saint-Georges (43km)
Sites of natural beauty Cote d'Alabatre (23km); Falaises d'Etretat (35km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Saint-Valery-en-Caux (8km); Autretot (15km); Notre-Dame-de-Gravenchon (34km); Montville (39km)
zoo or wildlife park Parc zoologique de Clères (37km)
Distance to Sasseville
from Rouen (local prefecture): 49 km
from Paris: 159 km
from Calais: 154 km
from Nice: 842 km
from Bordeaux: 559 km
from Strasbourg: 531 km
We have found 19 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Sasseville): Bosville, Cailleville, Canouville, Cany-Barville, Clasville, Crasville-la-Mallet, Drosay, Grainville-la-Teinturiere, Hautot-l'Auvray, Ingouville, Malleville-les-Gres, Neville, Ocqueville, Paluel, Pleine-Seve, Saint-Riquier-Es-Plains, Saint-Vaast-Dieppedalle, Sainte-Colombe and Vittefleur.
Seine-Maritime is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, with Le Havre and Dieppe on the coast here being very convenient. For driving distances to Sasseville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Sasseville