Santa-Lucia-Di-Moriani tourism and travel guide
Visit Santa-Lucia-Di-Moriani: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Santa-Lucia-Di-Moriani is on the island of Corsica. (General information: Santa-Lucia-Di-Moriani is 83 kilometres from Ajaccio and 35 kilometres from Bastia).
Santa-Lucia-Di-Moriani, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Santa-Lucia-Di-Moriani in Corsica.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Corsica
Map of places to visit near Santa-Lucia-Di-Moriani
Markets in and near Santa-Lucia-Di-Moriani
Sorry but we have not got any markets listed as being very close to Santa-Lucia-Di-Moriani
More information about Santa-Lucia-Di-Moriani, Corsica
Tourist attractions near Santa-Lucia-Di-Moriani, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Santa-Lucia-Di-Moriani.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Corse (47km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Chapel de Santa Cristina (Valle-di-Campoloro) (6km)
- Eglise de San Pancraziu (Castellare-di-Casinca) (10km)
- Cathédrale Santa Maria de l'Assomption (Lucciana) (17km)
- Eglise de San Parteo Mariana (Lucciana) (17km)
- Eglise de San Raineru (Montegrosso) (18km)
- Chapel San Nicolao (Sermano) (23km)
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Favalello) (24km)
- Eglise de San Michele (Murato) (27km)
- Eglise de San Michele (Castirla) (32km)
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Saint-Florent) (37km)
- Eglise de Notre-Dame-des-Neiges d'Erbalunga (Bastia) (44km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Restonica (44km)
- Agriates Desert (46km)
- Lac de Melo (46km)
Towns of Art and history
- Bastia (36km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Lama (36km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Santa-Lucia-Di-Moriani
from Ajaccio: 83 km
from Bastia: 35 km
from Calvi: 67 km
from Corte: 32 km
from Sartene: 97 km
Most visitors to Corsica take a ferry from the French mainland into Ajaccio, Calvi or Bastia or take a flight into a local airport such as Ajaccio. For driving distances to Santa-Lucia-Di-Moriani from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Santa-Lucia-Di-Moriani): Pero-Casevecchie, Poggio-Mezzana, San-Giovanni-Di-Moriani, San-Nicolao, Santa-Maria-Poggio, Taglio-Isolaccio, Talasani, Valle-Di-Campoloro and Velone-Orneto.
This page in French: Visitez Santa-Lucia-Di-Moriani