Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio tourism and travel guide
Visit Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio is on the island of Corsica. (General information: Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio is 62 kilometres from Ajaccio and 47 kilometres from Bastia).
Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio in Corsica.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Corsica
Map of places to visit near Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio
Markets in and near Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio
Sorry but we have not got any markets listed as being very close to Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio
More information about Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio, Corsica
Tourist attractions near Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio.
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Sant'Antonino (46km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Corse (26km)
Churches and religious monuments
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Favalello) (3km)
- Chapel San Nicolao (Sermano) (4km)
- Eglise de San Michele (Castirla) (15km)
- Chapel de Santa Cristina (Valle-di-Campoloro) (16km)
- Eglise de San Pancraziu (Castellare-di-Casinca) (25km)
- Eglise de San Parteo Mariana (Lucciana) (31km)
- Eglise de San Raineru (Montegrosso) (31km)
- Cathédrale Santa Maria de l'Assomption (Lucciana) (31km)
- Eglise de San Michele (Murato) (32km)
- Eglise de Santa Maria Assunta (Saint-Florent) (43km)
- Eglise de la Trinité et de San Giovanni (Aregno) (46km)
- Chapelle de Saint-Pierre et Saint-Paul (Lumio) (49km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Gorges de la Restonica (23km)
- Lac de Melo (25km)
- Lac de Nino (30km)
- Cirque de la Solitude (34km)
- Agriates Desert (39km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Lama (33km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio
from Ajaccio: 62 km
from Bastia: 47 km
from Calvi: 54 km
from Corte: 13 km
from Sartene: 80 km
Most visitors to Corsica take a ferry from the French mainland into Ajaccio, Calvi or Bastia or take a flight into a local airport such as Ajaccio. For driving distances to Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio): Alando, Alzi, Ampriani, Bustanico, Castellare-Di-Mercurio, Erbajolo, Favalello, Focicchia, Mazzola, Pianello, Sermano, Zalana and Zuani.
This page in French: Visitez Sant-Andrea-Di-Bozio