Sampigny tourism and travel guide
Visit Sampigny: highlights and tourist information
Sampigny is situated in the Meuse, Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 26 km from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital. (General information: Sampigny is 231 km from Paris).
Sampigny, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Sampigny. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Sampigny
- Saint-Mihiel: market Saturday (8km)
- Commercy: market Monday & Friday (9km)
- Ligny-en-Barrois: market Tuesday & Friday (20km)
- Bar-le-Duc: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (26km)
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (33km)
- Revigny-sur-Ornain: market Wednesday (38km)
- Verdun: market Friday (39km)
- Dieulouard: market Tuesday (41km)
- Sermaize-les-Bains: market Sunday (43km)
- Pompey: market Thursday (45km)
More information about Sampigny & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Sampigny, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sampigny and wondering what to do next!
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (40km) [Map]
- Parc de la Varenne (35km) [Map]
- Parc de G. de Tréves (35km) [Map]
- Le jardin de mon moulin (48km) [Map]
- Le château du grand jardin (50km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Ligny-en-Barrois (20km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sampigny
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 26 km
from Paris: 231 km
from Calais: 353 km
from Nice: 585 km
from Bordeaux: 641 km
from Strasbourg: 166 km
For driving distances to Sampigny from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Sampigny): Bislee, Boncourt-sur-Meuse, Courcelles-en-Barrois, Grimaucourt-Pres-Sampigny, Han-sur-Meuse, Koeur-la-Grande, Koeur-la-Petite, Lerouville, Mecrin, Menil-Aux-Bois, Pont-sur-Meuse and Vadonville.
This page in French: Visitez Sampigny