Samogneux tourism and travel guide
Visit Samogneux: highlights and tourist information
Samogneux is situated in the Meuse, Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 55 km from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital. (General information: Samogneux is 222 km from Paris).
Samogneux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Samogneux. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Samogneux
- Verdun: market Friday (11km)
- Stenay: market Friday (28km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (29km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (33km)
- Sainte-Menehould: market Monday (37km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (41km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (43km)
- Saint-Mihiel: market Saturday (43km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (49km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (51km)
More information about Samogneux & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Samogneux, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Samogneux and wondering what to do next!
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (43km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
- Lac de Bairon (51km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (32km) [Map]
Geography and distances
Distance to Samogneux
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 55 km
from Paris: 222 km
from Calais: 312 km
from Nice: 635 km
from Bordeaux: 665 km
from Strasbourg: 191 km
For driving distances to Samogneux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Samogneux): Beaumont-en-Verdunois, Brabant-sur-Meuse, Bras-sur-Meuse, Champneuville, Charny-sur-Meuse, Chattancourt, Consenvoye, Cumieres-le-Mort-Homme, Forges-sur-Meuse, Haumont-Pres-Samogneux, Louvemont-Cote-du-Poivre, Marre, Moirey-Flabas-Crepion, Regneville-sur-Meuse and Vacherauville.
This page in French: Visitez Samogneux