Samerey travel guide
Visit Samerey: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Samerey is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 35 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Samerey is 298 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Dole at 10 km from Samerey
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Samerey. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Samerey
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (10km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (12km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (24km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (25km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (31km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (31km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (33km)
- Mervans: market Friday (35km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (35km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (36km)
- Arbois: market Friday (38km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Bois: market Saturday (38km)
- Bletterans: market Tuesday (39km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (40km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (43km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (51km)
Map of places to visit near Samerey and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Samerey and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Heritage sites Royal Saltworks of Arc-et-Senans (32km)
Churches or other religious monuments Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (40km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin à la Faulx (10km); Jardin du château du Talmay (30km); Château d'Arcelot (35km); Jardin des jeux du château d'Arlay (39km); Parc de l'Etang (43km)
Sites of natural beauty Source - la Seille (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Quetigny (31km); Beaune (40km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Samerey
from Dijon (local prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 298 km
from Calais: 500 km
from Nice: 405 km
from Bordeaux: 522 km
from Strasbourg: 244 km
We have 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Samerey): Abergement-la-Ronce, Aumur, Damparis, Echenon, Laperriere-sur-Saone, Les Maillys, Saint-Seine-en-Bache, Saint-Symphorien-sur-Saone and Tavaux.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Samerey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Samerey