Salza travel guide
Visit Salza: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Lagrasse at 15 km from Salza
Location: Salza is situated in the Aude department (Languedoc-Roussillon region) in the south of France at 28 km from Carcassonne, the department capital. (General information: Salza is 653 km from Paris and 887 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Salza: these include Lagrasse at 15 km and Rennes-les-Bains at 16 km. Lagrasse is a listed most beautiful village at 15 km and Gorges de Galamus is a listed site of natural beauty at 17 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Salza, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Salza
Gorges de l'Aude 28km
Ille sur Tet 36km
Fontfroide Abbey 36km
Molitg les Bains 38km
Fort de Salses 38km
Note that all distances from Salza shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Salza holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Salza
- Esperaza: market every Thursday & Sunday (23km)
- Limoux: market every Friday all day (24km)
- Carcassonne: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (28km)
- Quillan: market every Wednesday & Saturday (28km)
- Lezignan-Corbieres: market every Wednesday (32km)
- Ille-sur-Tet: market every Wednesday & Friday (36km)
- Millas: market every Tuesday & Thursday (36km)
- Olonzac: market every Tuesday (38km)
- Rivesaltes: market every Monday (39km)
- Sigean: market every Tuesday & Friday (39km)
- Bram: market every Wednesday (42km)
- Thuir: market every Saturday (44km)
- Toulouges: market every Tuesday & Friday (44km)
- Perpignan: market every Every day (45km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Salza and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Salza map below.
Grand Site Of France Carcassonne City (27km)
Heritage Site Carcassonne (28km)
Recommended Detour Limoux (24km)
Religious Monument Abbaye de Fontfroide (Narbonne) (35km); Eglise de Sainte Marie de Marcevol (Arboussols) (36km); Chapelle de Casenoves (Ille-sur-tet) (36km); Eglise de Trinité d'Aregno (Aregno) (36km); Eglise de Notre Dame des Anges (Cabestany) (50km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Gorges de Galamus (17km); Orgued d'Ille-sur-Tet (36km)
Town Of Art And History Perpignan (45km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park African reserve of Sigean (38km)
Map of places to visit near Salza & Location Information
Distance to Salza
from Carcassonne (local prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 653 km
from Calais: 887 km
from Nice: 394 km
from Bordeaux: 321 km
from Strasbourg: 744 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Salza from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Salza