Salvezines travel guide
Visit Salvezines: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Mosset at 13 km from Salvezines
Location: Salvezines is situated in the Aude department (Languedoc-Roussillon region) in the south of France at 48 km from Carcassonne, the department capital. (General information: Salvezines is 675 km from Paris and 909 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Salvezines: these include Mosset at 13 km and Quillan at 15 km. Mosset is a listed most beautiful village at 13 km and Gorges de Galamus is a listed site of natural beauty at 15 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Salvezines, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Salvezines
Gorges de l'Aude 15km
Molitg les Bains 16km
Ille sur Tet 28km
Mount Canigou 32km
Note that all distances from Salvezines shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Salvezines holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Salvezines
- Quillan: market every Wednesday & Saturday (15km)
- Esperaza: market every Thursday & Sunday (18km)
- Prades: market every Tuesday (21km)
- Ille-sur-Tet: market every Wednesday & Friday (29km)
- Limoux: market every Friday all day (31km)
- Millas: market every Tuesday & Thursday (33km)
- Belesta: market every Tuesday & Thursday (33km)
- Ax-les-Thermes: market every Thursday - seasonal market only - (39km)
- Ax-les-Thermes: market every Tuesday & Saturday (39km)
- Thuir: market every Saturday (40km)
- Lavelanet: market every Wednesday & Friday (41km)
- Amelie-les-Bains-Palalda: market every Thursday (45km)
- Ceret: market every Saturday (49km)
- Mirepoix: market every Thursday & Monday (49km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Salvezines and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Salvezines map below.
Grand Site Of France Massif du Canigou (32km)
Heritage Site Villefranche-de-Conflent enceinte / fort (Vauban fortifications) (22km); Mont-Louis citadelle (Vauban fortifications) (34km)
Regional Natural Parc Pyrenees Catalanes (31km)
Religious Monument Eglise de Sainte Marie de Marcevol (Arboussols) (20km); Abbaye Saint Michel de Cuixa (Codalet) (23km); Eglise de Sainte-Marie (Corneilla-de-Conflent) (25km); Chapelle de Casenoves (Ille-sur-tet) (28km); Eglise de Trinité d'Aregno (Aregno) (28km); Prieuré de Serrabone (Boule-d'Amont) (30km); Abbaye Saint Martin du Canigou (Casteil) (30km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Gorges de Galamus (15km); Orgued d'Ille-sur-Tet (28km); Fontaine Intermittente de Fontestorbes (33km); Lac du Bouillouses (34km)
Map of places to visit near Salvezines & Location Information
Distance to Salvezines
from Carcassonne (local prefecture): 48 km
from Paris: 675 km
from Calais: 909 km
from Nice: 415 km
from Bordeaux: 325 km
from Strasbourg: 771 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Salvezines from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Salvezines