Salsigne travel guide
Visit Salsigne: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Salsigne is situated in the Aude (Languedoc-Roussillon region) in the south of France at 13 km from Carcassonne, the department capital. (General information: Salsigne is 614 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Montolieu at 12 km from Salsigne
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Salsigne. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
La Pomarede 34km
Brassac (Tarn) 35km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Salsigne
- Carcassonne: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (13km)
- Mazamet: market Tuesday & Sunday & Saturday (18km)
- Bram: market Wednesday (22km)
- Labruguiere: market Friday (25km)
- Labastide-Rouairoux: market Thursday (28km)
- Olonzac: market Tuesday (31km)
- Revel: market Saturday (32km)
- Limoux: market Friday all day (33km)
- Castelnaudary: market Monday all day (33km)
- Castres: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (33km)
- Lezignan-Corbieres: market Wednesday (35km)
- Saint-Pons-de-Thomieres: market Wednesday & Sunday (37km)
- Puylaurens: market Wednesday (39km)
- Saint-Paul-Cap-de-Joux: market Tuesday (47km)
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (47km)
Map of places to visit near Salsigne and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Salsigne and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Grand sites of France Carcassonne City (14km)
Heritage sites Carcassonne (13km)
Regional Natural Parcs Haut-Languedoc (36km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin de l'Évêché (32km)
Sites of natural beauty Gouffre de Cabrespine (9km); Cité de Carcassonne (14km); Grotte de la Devèze (33km); Gorges de l'Orbieu (40km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Fraisse-sur-Agout (47km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Salsigne
from Carcassonne (local prefecture): 13 km
from Paris: 614 km
from Calais: 848 km
from Nice: 398 km
from Bordeaux: 288 km
from Strasbourg: 717 km
We have 14 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Salsigne): Aragon, Caudebronde, Fournes-Cabardes, La Tourette-Cabardes, Labastide-Esparbairenque, Lastours, Les Ilhes, Limousis, Mas-Cabardes, Miraval-Cabardes, Roquefere, Salleles-Cabardes, Villaniere and Villardonnel.
For driving distances to Salsigne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Salsigne