Salles-sur-l'Hers travel guide
Visit Salles-sur-l'Hers: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Salles-sur-l'Hers is situated in the Aude (Languedoc-Roussillon region) in the south of France at 47 km from Carcassonne, the department capital. (General information: Salles-sur-l'Hers is 620 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Castelnaudary at 14 km from Salles-sur-l'Hers
Popular places to visit nearby: these include Castelnaudary at 14 km and La Pomarede at 18 km . For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
Add comment or photo for Salles-sur-l'Hers
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Salles-sur-l'Hers. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Aude (this department) and Languedoc-Roussillon (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Salles-sur-l'Hers.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Salles-sur-l'Hers
- Mazeres: market Thursday (10km)
- Villefranche-de-Lauragais: market Friday (13km)
- Castelnaudary: market Monday all day (14km)
- Saverdun: market Friday (18km)
- Mirepoix: market Thursday & Monday (24km)
- Pamiers: market Tuesday & Saturday (24km)
- Revel: market Saturday (25km)
- Auterive: market Friday (25km)
- Caraman: market Thursday (26km)
- Bram: market Wednesday (27km)
- Venerque: market Thursday (32km)
- Castanet-Tolosan: market Tuesday (34km)
- Saint-Orens-de-Gameville: market Saturday (35km)
- Lezat-sur-Leze: market Saturday (36km)
- Puylaurens: market Wednesday (36km)
- Ramonville-Saint-Agne: market Wednesday & Saturday (38km)
- Lavelanet: market Wednesday & Friday (40km)
- Muret: market Tuesday & Saturday (42km)
- Saint-Paul-Cap-de-Joux: market Tuesday (42km)
- La Bastide-de-Serou: market Thursday (43km)
- Limoux: market Friday all day (44km)
- Toulouse: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday & Friday (44km)
- Seysses: market Friday (45km)
- Cugnaux: market Saturday (45km)
- Labruguiere: market Friday (47km)
- Tournefeuille: market Sunday (48km)
- Blagnac: market Saturday (49km)
- Plaisance-du-Touch: market Thursday & Saturday (50km)
- Castres: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (51km)
- Colomiers: market Thursday & Saturday (51km)
- Esperaza: market Thursday & Sunday (53km)
Map of places to visit near Salles-sur-l'Hers and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Salles-sur-l'Hers and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Heritage sites Toulouse Hotel-Dieu St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (44km); Toulouse basilique St Sernin (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km); Canal du Midi (46km)
Most beautiful villages in France (see also beautiful French villages) Camon (34km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Revel (26km); Limoux (44km)
Regional Natural Parcs Pyrenees Ariegeoises (44km)
Remarkable gardens Parc aux Bambous (17km); Jardin et parc du château de Loubens (31km); Jardin Royal de Toulouse (43km); Jardin japonais de Toulouse (44km); Jardin de l'Évêché (51km)
Towns of Art and history Toulouse (44km)
Distance to Salles-sur-l'Hers
from Carcassonne (local prefecture): 47 km
from Paris: 620 km
from Calais: 851 km
from Nice: 444 km
from Bordeaux: 255 km
from Strasbourg: 747 km
We have found 18 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Salles-sur-l'Hers): Baraigne, Belflou, Cumies, Fajac-la-Relenque, Gourvieille, La Louviere-Lauragais, Labastide-d'Anjou, Lagarde, Marquein, Mayreville, Mezerville, Molandier, Molleville, Montauriol, Payra-sur-l'Hers, Peyrefitte-sur-l'Hers, Saint-Michel-de-Lanes and Sainte-Camelle.
For driving distances to Salles-sur-l'Hers from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Salles-sur-l'Hers