Sainte-Scolasse-sur-Sarthe travel guide
Visit Sainte-Scolasse-sur-Sarthe: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Sainte-Scolasse-sur-Sarthe is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 28 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Sainte-Scolasse-sur-Sarthe is 147 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Mortagne-au-Perche at 13 km from Sainte-Scolasse-sur-Sarthe
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Sainte-Scolasse-sur-Sarthe. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Le Perche 35km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Sainte-Scolasse-sur-Sarthe
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (8km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (13km)
- Sees: market Saturday (17km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (19km)
- Mamers: market Monday (25km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (27km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (28km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (28km)
- Remalard: market Monday (32km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (36km)
- Trun: market Thursday (40km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (41km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (42km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (43km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (43km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (44km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (48km)
Map of places to visit near Sainte-Scolasse-sur-Sarthe and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sainte-Scolasse-sur-Sarthe and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (35km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (30km); Jardin de la petite Rochelle (32km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de Perseigne (22km); Forêt d'Écouves (25km); Signal d'Écouves (27km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (42km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Sainte-Scolasse-sur-Sarthe
from Alencon (local prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 147 km
from Calais: 284 km
from Nice: 757 km
from Bordeaux: 422 km
from Strasbourg: 541 km
We have found 14 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Sainte-Scolasse-sur-Sarthe): Bazoches-sur-Hoene, Bures, Champeaux-sur-Sarthe, Coulonges-sur-Sarthe, Courtomer, La Mesniere, Laleu, Le Plantis, Montchevrel, Saint-Agnan-sur-Sarthe, Saint-Aubin-d'Appenai, Saint-Aubin-de-Courteraie, Saint-Germain-de-Martigny and Tellieres-le-Plessis.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Sainte-Scolasse-sur-Sarthe from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Sainte-Scolasse-sur-Sarthe