Sainte-Savine tourism and travel guide
Visit Sainte-Savine: highlights and tourist information
Sainte-Savine is situated in the Aube, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 2 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Sainte-Savine is 140 km from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Pontigny at 50 km and at 0 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Sainte-Savine, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Sainte-Savine. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Sainte-Savine
Market days in Sainte-Savine: weekly market: Tuesday & Sunday & Friday;
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (0km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (2km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (3km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (16km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (18km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (22km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
- Palis: market Thursday (25km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (26km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (27km)
More information about Sainte-Savine & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Sainte-Savine, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sainte-Savine and wondering what to do next!
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (26km) [Map]
Churches and religious monuments
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (5km) [Map]
- Jardin du prieuré (31km) [Map]
- Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (44km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (42km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (2km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Neuville-sur-Seine (39km) [Map]
Geography and distances
Distance to Sainte-Savine
from Troyes (prefecture): 2 km
from Paris: 140 km
from Calais: 335 km
from Nice: 568 km
from Bordeaux: 522 km
from Strasbourg: 275 km
For driving distances to Sainte-Savine from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Sainte-Savine): Barberey-Saint-Sulpice, Breviandes, Creney-Pres-Troyes, La Chapelle-Saint-Luc, La Riviere-de-Corps, Lavau, Les Noes-Pres-Troyes, Pont-Sainte-Marie, Rosieres-Pres-Troyes, Saint-Andre-les-Vergers, Saint-Germain, Saint-Julien-les-Villas, Saint-Parres-Aux-Tertres, Sainte-Maure, Torvilliers and Troyes.
This page in French: Visitez Sainte-Savine