Sainte-Savine travel guide
Visit Sainte-Savine: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Sainte-Savine is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 2 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Sainte-Savine is 140 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 2 km from Sainte-Savine
Market days: weekly market: Tuesday & Sunday & Friday;
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Sainte-Savine. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Sainte-Savine.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Sainte-Savine
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (0km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (2km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (3km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (16km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (18km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (22km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
- Palis: market Thursday (25km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (26km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (27km)
- Chaource: market Monday (27km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (28km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (30km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (31km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (31km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (32km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (33km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (37km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (37km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (40km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (41km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (45km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (49km)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (49km)
- Migennes: market Thursday (54km)
Map of places to visit near Sainte-Savine and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sainte-Savine and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (26km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (5km); Jardin du prieuré (31km); Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (44km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (22km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (32km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (2km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Neuville-sur-Seine (39km)
Distance to Sainte-Savine
from Troyes (local prefecture): 2 km
from Paris: 140 km
from Calais: 335 km
from Nice: 568 km
from Bordeaux: 522 km
from Strasbourg: 275 km
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Sainte-Savine): Barberey-Saint-Sulpice, Breviandes, Creney-Pres-Troyes, La Chapelle-Saint-Luc, La Riviere-de-Corps, Lavau, Les Noes-Pres-Troyes, Pont-Sainte-Marie, Rosieres-Pres-Troyes, Saint-Andre-les-Vergers, Saint-Germain, Saint-Julien-les-Villas, Saint-Parres-Aux-Tertres, Sainte-Maure, Torvilliers and Troyes.
For driving distances to Sainte-Savine from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Sainte-Savine