Sainte-Marie-la-Robert travel guide
Visit Sainte-Marie-la-Robert: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 17 km from Sainte-Marie-la-Robert
Location: Sainte-Marie-la-Robert is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 28 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Sainte-Marie-la-Robert is 185 km from Paris and 296 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Sainte-Marie-la-Robert: these include Argentan at 17 km and Bagnoles de l'Orne at 21 km. Carrouges Chateau is a listed national monument at 7 km and Sassy is a listed remarkable garden at 13 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Sainte-Marie-la-Robert, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Sainte-Marie-la-Robert
Bagnoles de l'Orne 21km
Note that all distances from Sainte-Marie-la-Robert shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Sainte-Marie-la-Robert holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Sainte-Marie-la-Robert
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (15km)
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (17km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (18km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (21km)
- Sees: market every Saturday (24km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (28km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (28km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (31km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (32km)
- Flers: market every Wednesday & Saturday (33km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market every Thursday (38km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market every Wednesday (39km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market every Saturday (40km)
- Mayenne: market every Saturday & Monday (49km)
- Mamers: market every Monday (49km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sainte-Marie-la-Robert and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Sainte-Marie-la-Robert map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (28km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (7km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (16km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (13km)
Town Of Art And History Mayenne (49km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Loup-du-Gast (41km); Saint-Fraimbault (43km)
Map of places to visit near Sainte-Marie-la-Robert & Location Information
Distance to Sainte-Marie-la-Robert
from Alencon (local prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 185 km
from Calais: 296 km
from Nice: 791 km
from Bordeaux: 422 km
from Strasbourg: 581 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Sainte-Marie-la-Robert): Avoine, Bouce, Joue-du-Bois, Le Champ-de-la-Pierre, Le Menil-Scelleur, Ranes, Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon, Saint-Sauveur-de-Carrouges and Vieux-Pont.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Sainte-Marie-la-Robert from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Sainte-Marie-la-Robert