Sainte-Croix-Hague tourism and travel guide
Visit Sainte-Croix-Hague: highlights and tourist information
Sainte-Croix-Hague is situated in the Manche (Normandy region) in the north of France at 76 km from Saint-Lo, the department capital. (General information: Sainte-Croix-Hague is 312 km from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Barfleur at 37 km and at 0 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Sainte-Croix-Hague, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Sainte-Croix-Hague. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Manche
Markets in and near Sainte-Croix-Hague
- Cherbourg: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday (11km)
- Les Pieux: market Friday (14km)
- Bricquebec: market Monday (21km)
- Valognes: market Friday (26km)
- Saint-Pierre-Eglise: market Wednesday (27km)
- Barneville-Carteret: market Thursday - seasonal market only (29km)
- Barneville-Carteret: market Saturday (29km)
- Portbail: market Tuesday (34km)
- Quettehou: market Tuesday (34km)
- Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue: market Saturday (37km)
More information about Sainte-Croix-Hague & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Sainte-Croix-Hague, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Sainte-Croix-Hague and wondering what to do next!
- Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue tours (Vauban fortifications) (37km) [Map]
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Barfleur (37km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Marais du Cotentin et du Bessin (51km) [Map]
- Parc du château de Nacqueville (5km) [Map]
- Jardin botanique du château de Vauville (5km) [Map]
- Château de Beaurepaire (9km) [Map]
- Jardin Jacques Prévert (13km) [Map]
- Parc du château des Ravalet (14km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Towns of Art and history
- Valognes (26km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Cherbourg (11km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Sainte-Croix-Hague
from Saint-Lo (prefecture): 76 km
from Paris: 312 km
from Calais: 296 km
from Nice: 954 km
from Bordeaux: 541 km
from Strasbourg: 702 km
Sainte-Croix-Hague is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferries at Saint-Malo, Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here which are very convenient. For driving distances to Sainte-Croix-Hague from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Sainte-Croix-Hague): Acqueville, Beaumont-Hague, Biville, Branville-Hague, Eculleville, Flottemanville-Hague, Greville-Hague, Querqueville, Teurtheville-Hague, Tonneville, Urville-Nacqueville, Vasteville and Vauville.
This page in French: Visitez Sainte-Croix-Hague