Saint-Usage travel guide
Visit Saint-Usage: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Chatillon-sur-Seine at 26 km from Saint-Usage
Location: Saint-Usage is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 45 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Usage is 187 km from Paris and 374 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Saint-Usage: these include Chatillon-sur-Seine at 26 km and Troyes at 45 km. Neuville-sur-Seine is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 16 km and Nigloland is a listed theme park at 19 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Saint-Usage, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Usage
Tanlay castle 48km
Ancy-le-Franc castle 49km
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Saint-Usage.
Note that all distances from Saint-Usage shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Saint-Usage holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Saint-Usage
- Essoyes: market every Wednesday (7km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market every Thursday (16km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (17km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market every Friday (17km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (19km)
- Les Riceys: market every Thursday (22km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market every Saturday (27km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market every Saturday (31km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (33km)
- Chaource: market every Monday (35km)
- Piney: market every Tuesday (36km)
- Chaumont: market every Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (39km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (45km)
- Ancy-le-Franc: market every Thursday (50km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Usage and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Saint-Usage map below.
Recommended Detour Chatillon-sur-Seine (26km)
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (28km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du prieuré (31km); Le château du grand jardin (55km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (45km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lac d'Orient (28km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (29km)
Theme Park Nigloland (19km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (45km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Neuville-sur-Seine (16km); Colombe-le-Sec (22km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Usage & Location Information
Distance to Saint-Usage
from Troyes (local prefecture): 45 km
from Paris: 187 km
from Calais: 374 km
from Nice: 530 km
from Bordeaux: 538 km
from Strasbourg: 238 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Saint-Usage from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Usage