Saint-Urbain-Maconcourt tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Urbain-Maconcourt: highlights and tourist information
Saint-Urbain-Maconcourt is situated in the Haute-Marne, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 32 km from Chaumont, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Urbain-Maconcourt is 214 km from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Bar-le-Duc at 41 km and at 0 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Saint-Urbain-Maconcourt, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Saint-Urbain-Maconcourt. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Saint-Urbain-Maconcourt
- Wassy: market Thursday (20km)
- Saint-Dizier: market Thursday & Sunday (32km)
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (32km)
- Ligny-en-Barrois: market Tuesday & Friday (34km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (40km)
- Bar-le-Duc: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (41km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (43km)
- Sermaize-les-Bains: market Sunday (47km)
- Commercy: market Monday & Friday (50km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (57km)
More information about Saint-Urbain-Maconcourt & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Saint-Urbain-Maconcourt, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Urbain-Maconcourt and wondering what to do next!
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Le château du grand jardin (6km) [Map]
- Le jardin de mon moulin (6km) [Map]
- Parc de la Varenne (33km) [Map]
- Parc de G. de Tréves (36km) [Map]
- Jardin d’Ode (49km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Neufchateau (38km)
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (44km) [Map]
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Ligny-en-Barrois (34km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Urbain-Maconcourt
from Chaumont (prefecture): 32 km
from Paris: 214 km
from Calais: 371 km
from Nice: 546 km
from Bordeaux: 592 km
from Strasbourg: 190 km
For driving distances to Saint-Urbain-Maconcourt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Urbain-Maconcourt): Domremy-Landeville, Donjeux, Fronville, Joinville, Mussey-sur-Marne, Noncourt-sur-le-Rongeant, Poissons, Rouvroy-sur-Marne, Rupt, Suzannecourt, Thonnance-les-Joinville and Vaux-sur-Saint-Urbain.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Urbain-Maconcourt