Saint-Thibault travel guide
Visit Saint-Thibault: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Thibault is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 12 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Thibault is 151 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 12 km from Saint-Thibault
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Thibault. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Saint-Thibault.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Thibault
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (11km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (12km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (12km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (14km)
- Chaource: market Monday (16km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (20km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (23km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (25km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (25km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (26km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (29km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (30km)
- Palis: market Thursday (33km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (33km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (36km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (37km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (37km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (37km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (38km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (39km)
- Tonnerre: market Saturday (40km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (45km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (50km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Thibault and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Thibault and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Chatillon-sur-Seine (49km)
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (23km)
Churches or other religious monuments Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (45km); Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (52km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (17km); Jardin du prieuré (19km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (17km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (30km)
theme park Nigloland (36km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (12km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Neuville-sur-Seine (27km)
Distance to Saint-Thibault
from Troyes (local prefecture): 12 km
from Paris: 151 km
from Calais: 347 km
from Nice: 556 km
from Bordeaux: 520 km
from Strasbourg: 270 km
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Thibault): Bucheres, Clerey, Cormost, Isle-Aumont, La Vendue-Mignot, Les Bordes-Aumont, Montaulin, Montceaux-les-Vaudes, Moussey, Saint-Leger-Pres-Troyes, Saint-Parres-les-Vaudes, Vaudes, Verrieres, Villemereuil, Villy-le-Bois and Villy-le-Marechal.
For driving distances to Saint-Thibault from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Thibault