Saint-Stail travel guide
Visit Saint-Stail: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Stail is situated in the Vosges (Lorraine region) in the north-east of France at 51 km from Epinal, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Stail is 351 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Le Struthof at 16 km from Saint-Stail
Popular places to visit nearby: these include Le Struthof at 16 km and Chateau du Haut-Koenigsbourg at 25 km . For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Stail. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Lorraine (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Saint-Stail.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Stail
- Senones: market Monday (7km)
- Rothau: market Saturday (14km)
- Raon-l'Etape: market Saturday (16km)
- Schirmeck: market Wednesday (16km)
- Ville: market Wednesday (18km)
- Fraize: market Friday (22km)
- Baccarat: market Friday (25km)
- Barr: market Saturday (27km)
- Ribeauville: market Saturday (28km)
- Riquewihr: market Friday (29km)
- Kaysersberg: market Monday & Friday (30km)
- Selestat: market Tuesday & Saturday (31km)
- Bruyeres: market Wednesday (32km)
- Rambervillers: market Thursday (32km)
- Granges-sur-Vologne: market Tuesday (33km)
- Obernai: market Thursday (33km)
- Turckheim: market Friday (35km)
- Gerardmer: market Thursday & Saturday (36km)
- Molsheim: market Monday (37km)
- Munster: market Saturday (37km)
- Colmar: market Wednesday & Thursday & Saturday (39km)
- Benfeld: market Monday (39km)
- Sarrebourg: market Tuesday & Friday (40km)
- Wasselonne: market Monday (41km)
- Remiremont: market Tuesday (53km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Stail and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Stail and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Heritage sites Neuf-Brisach ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (52km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Obernai (32km)
Remarkable gardens Jardins de Callunes (5km); Jardin botanique de Gondremer (27km); Parc du château de Kintzheim (27km); Domaine du Windeck (28km); Jardins de l’Abbaye Notre-Dame (29km); Parc du domaine de Schoppenwihr (32km); Jardin d'altitude du Haut-Chitelet (36km); Jardin du chateau de Kolbsheim (44km)
Sites of natural beauty Champ du Feu (15km); Hohneck (38km); Château de Moyen (39km); Cascade de la Pissoire (43km)
zoo or wildlife park Cigoland (29km)
Distance to Saint-Stail
from Epinal (local prefecture): 51 km
from Paris: 351 km
from Calais: 472 km
from Nice: 520 km
from Bordeaux: 703 km
from Strasbourg: 55 km
We have found 19 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Stail): Ban-de-Sapt, Belval, Bourg-Bruche, Chatas, Grandrupt, La Grande-Fosse, La Petite-Fosse, La Petite-Raon, Le Mont, Le Puid, Le Saulcy, Le Vermont, Menil-de-Senones, Moussey, Plaine, Saales, Saint-Jean-d'Ormont, Saulxures and Vieux-Moulin.
For driving distances to Saint-Stail from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Stail