Saint-Sauveur-de-Carrouges travel guide
Visit Saint-Sauveur-de-Carrouges: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Sauveur-de-Carrouges is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 22 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Sauveur-de-Carrouges is 183 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 19 km from Saint-Sauveur-de-Carrouges
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Sauveur-de-Carrouges. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Sauveur-de-Carrouges
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (19km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (19km)
- Sees: market Saturday (20km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (22km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (23km)
- Briouze: market Monday (23km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (29km)
- Trun: market Thursday (30km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (34km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (35km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (36km)
- Flers: market Wednesday & Saturday (38km)
- Mamers: market Monday (43km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (44km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market Thursday (44km)
- Mayenne: market Saturday & Monday (49km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Sauveur-de-Carrouges and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Sauveur-de-Carrouges and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (4km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (13km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (12km)
Sites of natural beauty Signal d'Écouves (11km); Forêt d'Écouves (13km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (26km); Forêt de Perseigne (33km); Rochers des Parcs (45km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Saint-Loup-du-Gast (42km)
Distance to Saint-Sauveur-de-Carrouges
from Alencon (local prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 183 km
from Calais: 298 km
from Nice: 785 km
from Bordeaux: 418 km
from Strasbourg: 577 km
We have found 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Sauveur-de-Carrouges): Carrouges, Chahains, Francheville, La Belliere, La Lande-de-Goult, Le Menil-Scelleur, Rouperroux, Saint-Didier-sous-Ecouves, Saint-Martin-Des-Landes, Saint-Martin-l'Aiguillon and Sainte-Marie-la-Robert.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Sauveur-de-Carrouges from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Sauveur-de-Carrouges