Saint-Sauveur tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Sauveur: highlights and tourist information
Saint-Sauveur is situated in the Cote d'Or, Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 28 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Sauveur is 282 km from Paris).
Saint-Sauveur, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Saint-Sauveur. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Saint-Sauveur
Markets in and near Saint-Sauveur
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (6km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (16km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (19km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (28km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (29km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (30km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (32km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (43km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (57km)
More information about Saint-Sauveur & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Saint-Sauveur, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Sauveur and wondering what to do next!
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (57km) [Map]
- Jardin du château du Talmay (2km) [Map]
- Château d'Arcelot (17km) [Map]
- Parc de l'Etang (19km) [Map]
- Jardin à la Faulx (30km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Sauveur
from Dijon (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 282 km
from Calais: 476 km
from Nice: 431 km
from Bordeaux: 540 km
from Strasbourg: 221 km
Saint-Sauveur is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Saint-Sauveur from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have found 14 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Sauveur): Charmes, Cheuge, Drambon, Essertenne-et-Cecey, Heuilley-sur-Saone, Jancigny, Marandeuil, Maxilly-sur-Saone, Montmancon, Perrigny-sur-l'Ognon, Pontailler-sur-Saone, Reneve, Saint-Leger-Triey and Talmay.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Sauveur