Saint-Sauveur tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Sauveur: highlights and tourist information
Saint-Sauveur is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 28 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Sauveur is 282 km from Paris).
Saint-Sauveur, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Saint-Sauveur. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Markets in and near Saint-Sauveur
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (6km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (16km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (19km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (28km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (29km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (30km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (32km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (43km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (57km)
More information about Saint-Sauveur & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Saint-Sauveur, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Sauveur and wondering what to do next!
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (57km) [Map]
- Jardin du château du Talmay (2km) [Map]
- Château d'Arcelot (17km) [Map]
- Parc de l'Etang (19km) [Map]
- Jardin à la Faulx (30km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Sauveur
from Dijon (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 282 km
from Calais: 476 km
from Nice: 431 km
from Bordeaux: 540 km
from Strasbourg: 221 km
Saint-Sauveur is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Saint-Sauveur from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have found 14 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Sauveur): Charmes, Cheuge, Drambon, Essertenne-et-Cecey, Heuilley-sur-Saone, Jancigny, Marandeuil, Maxilly-sur-Saone, Montmancon, Perrigny-sur-l'Ognon, Pontailler-sur-Saone, Reneve, Saint-Leger-Triey and Talmay.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Sauveur