Saint-Pierre-la-Bruyère travel guide
Visit Saint-Pierre-la-Bruyère: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Pierre-la-Bruyère is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 53 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Pierre-la-Bruyère is 126 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Le Perche at 4 km from Saint-Pierre-la-Bruyère
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Pierre-la-Bruyère. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Pierre-la-Bruyère
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (5km)
- Remalard: market Monday (8km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (14km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (19km)
- La Loupe: market Tuesday (20km)
- La Ferte-Bernard: market Saturday & Monday (22km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (26km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (28km)
- Senonches: market Friday (28km)
- La Bazoche-Gouet: market Saturday (28km)
- Brou: market Wednesday (32km)
- Mamers: market Monday (32km)
- Courville-sur-Eure: market Thursday (34km)
- Vibraye: market Friday (34km)
- Bonnetable: market Tuesday & Friday (35km)
- Souday: market Wednesday (37km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (37km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (40km)
- Connerre: market Wednesday (41km)
- Droue: market Tuesday (41km)
- Chateaudun: market Thursday all day & Saturday (51km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Pierre-la-Bruyère and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Pierre-la-Bruyère and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (4km)
Churches or other religious monuments Abbaye de l'Epau (Yvre-l'Eveque) (55km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin de la petite Rochelle (8km); Le pré Catelan (33km)
Distance to Saint-Pierre-la-Bruyère
from Alencon (local prefecture): 53 km
from Paris: 126 km
from Calais: 297 km
from Nice: 719 km
from Bordeaux: 406 km
from Strasbourg: 512 km
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Pierre-la-Bruyere): Berd-Huis, Champrond-en-Perchet, Conde-sur-Huisne, Condeau, Dance, Margon, Nogent-le-Rotrou, Saint-Agnan-sur-Erre, Saint-Germain-Des-Grois, Saint-Hilaire-sur-Erre and Verrieres.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Saint-Pierre-la-Bruyère from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Pierre-la-Bruyère