Saint-Pierre-d'Argencon travel guide
Visit Saint-Pierre-d'Argencon: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Gap at 30 km from Saint-Pierre-d'Argencon
Location: Saint-Pierre-d'Argencon is situated in the Hautes-Alpes department (Provence region) in the south-east of France at 30 km from Gap, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Pierre-d'Argencon is 546 km from Paris and 770 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Saint-Pierre-d'Argencon: these include Gap at 30 km and Mens at 33 km. Domaine de Charance is a listed remarkable garden at 29 km and Cirque d'Archiane is a listed site of natural beauty at 30 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Saint-Pierre-d'Argencon, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Pierre-d'Argencon
Valgaudemar Valley 51km
Note that all distances from Saint-Pierre-d'Argencon shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Saint-Pierre-d'Argencon holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Saint-Pierre-d'Argencon
- Veynes: market every Thursday (10km)
- Serres: market every Saturday (10km)
- Lus-la-Croix-Haute: market every Wednesday - seasonal market only - (16km)
- Luc-en-Diois: market every Friday (22km)
- Laragne-Monteglin: market every Thursday (25km)
- La Motte-Chalancon: market every Monday (26km)
- Gap: market every Wednesday & Saturday (30km)
- Saint-Bonnet-en-Champsaur: market every Thursday - seasonal market only - (35km)
- Saint-Bonnet-en-Champsaur: market every Monday (35km)
- Die: market every Wednesday & Saturday (37km)
- Sisteron: market every Wednesday & Saturday (41km)
- Buis-les-Baronnies: market every Wednesday (43km)
- Saillans: market every Sunday (44km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Pierre-d'Argencon and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Saint-Pierre-d'Argencon map below.
Grand Site Of France Mont Ventoux (51km)
Recommended Detour Sisteron (41km)
Remarkable Garden Domaine de Charance (29km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Cirque d'Archiane (30km)
Town Of Art And History Poligny (34km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Pierre-d'Argencon & Location Information
Distance to Saint-Pierre-d'Argencon
from Gap (local prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 546 km
from Calais: 770 km
from Nice: 155 km
from Bordeaux: 497 km
from Strasbourg: 478 km
* distances are direct not by road!
Hautes-Alpes is in the south-east of France. Most visitors fly into Nice, Lyon or Grenoble airports. By car from the UK allow about 10 hours for the journey from Calais to here. For driving distances to Saint-Pierre-d'Argencon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Pierre-d'Argencon