Saint-Paul tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Paul: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Paul is situated in the Vosges department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 45 kilometres from Epinal, the department capital (general information: Saint-Paul is 267 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Nancy at 46 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Saint-Paul, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Paul in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Vosges
Map of places to visit near Saint-Paul
Markets in and near Saint-Paul
- Charmes: market Friday (30km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (36km)
- Toul: market Wednesday & Friday (38km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (42km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (44km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (45km)
- Nancy: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Friday all day (46km)
- Tomblaine: market Sunday (46km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (47km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (53km)
More information about Saint-Paul, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Saint-Paul, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Paul.
- Muséum-aquarium de Nancy (46km)
- Place Stanislas, Nancy (46km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Toul (38km)
- Plombieres-les-Bains (59km)
- Jardin d’Ode (19km)
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (40km)
- Jardin botanique du Montet (42km)
- Parc Sainte-Marie (44km)
- Jardin Alexandre-Godron (46km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cotes de Meuse (17km)
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (44km)
(recommended place to break a long journey)
- Ligny-en-Barrois (58km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rollainville (12km)
- Vittel (15km)
- Gelaucourt (16km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Saint-Paul
from Epinal (prefecture): 45 km
from Paris: 267 km
from Calais: 411 km
from Nice: 525 km
from Bordeaux: 628 km
from Strasbourg: 140 km
For driving distances to Saint-Paul from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 25 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Saint-Paul): Aboncourt, Aouze, Balleville, Beuvezin, Biecourt, Chatenois, Courcelles-sous-Chatenois, Darney-Aux-Chenes, Dolaincourt, Dommartin-sur-Vraine, Gemmelaincourt, Gironcourt-sur-Vraine, Houecourt, Longchamp-sous-Chatenois, Maconcourt, Morelmaison, Pleuvezain, Rainville, Removille, Repel, Saint-Menge, Saint-Prancher, Vicherey, Viocourt and Vouxey.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Paul