Saint-Paul-de-Vern travel guide
Visit Saint-Paul-de-Vern: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Saint-Cere at 4 km from Saint-Paul-de-Vern
Location: Saint-Paul-de-Vern is situated in the Lot department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south of France at 59 km from Cahors, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Paul-de-Vern is 448 km from Paris and 679 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Saint-Paul-de-Vern: these include Saint-Cere at 4 km and Autoire at 9 km. Chateau Montal is a listed national monument at 7 km and Autoire is a listed most beautiful village at 9 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Saint-Paul-de-Vern, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Paul-de-Vern
Note that all distances from Saint-Paul-de-Vern shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Saint-Paul-de-Vern holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Saint-Paul-de-Vern
- Bretenoux: market every Tuesday (11km)
- Vayrac: market every Thursday & Saturday (22km)
- Laroquebrou: market every Friday - seasonal market only - (24km)
- Maurs: market every Thursday (25km)
- Figeac: market every Saturday (27km)
- Monceaux-sur-Dordogne: market every Thursday - seasonal market only - (27km)
- Martel: market every Wednesday & Saturday (28km)
- Meyssac: market every Tuesday & Friday (32km)
- Souillac: market every Friday (37km)
- Decazeville: market every Tuesday & Friday (40km)
- Aurillac: market every Wednesday & Saturday (40km)
- Aubin: market every Wednesday & Friday (43km)
- Cransac: market every Tuesday - seasonal market only - (44km)
- Firmi: market every Saturday (45km)
- Brive-la-Gaillarde: market every Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Saturday all day (48km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Paul-de-Vern and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Saint-Paul-de-Vern map below.
Grand Site Of France Rocamadour (26km)
Heritage Site Rocamadour basilique Saint-Sauveur (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (26km); Figeac Hopital St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (27km); Gréalou dolmen de Pech-Laglaire (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (34km); Conques pont sur le Dourdou (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km); Conques abbatiale Sainte-Foy (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (45km)
National Monument Chateau Montal (7km); Castelnau-Bretenoux Chateau (11km); Assier Chateau (19km)
Recommended Detour Figeac (28km)
Regional Natural Parc Causses du Quercy (36km)
Religious Monument Eglise de Saint Pierre (Carennac) (18km); Abbaye Sainte Marie (Souillac) (37km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Figeac (27km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Gouffre de Padirac (15km); Gouffre de la Fage (44km)
Town Of Art And History Figeac (28km); Salins (53km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Le rocher des aigles (eagles) (26km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Paul-de-Vern & Location Information
Distance to Saint-Paul-de-Vern
from Cahors (local prefecture): 59 km
from Paris: 448 km
from Calais: 679 km
from Nice: 443 km
from Bordeaux: 198 km
from Strasbourg: 608 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Paul-de-Vern): Bannes, Belmont-Bretenoux, Frayssinhes, Lacam-d'Ourcet, Ladirat, Latouille-Lentillac, Leyme, Molieres, Saint-Cere, Saint-Laurent-les-Tours and Saint-Vincent-du-Pendit.
For driving distances to Saint-Paul-de-Vern from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Paul-de-Vern