Saint-Parres-aux-Tertres travel guide
Visit Saint-Parres-aux-Tertres: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Saint-Parres-aux-Tertres is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 4 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Saint-Parres-aux-Tertres is 144 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 3 km from Saint-Parres-aux-Tertres
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Saint-Parres-aux-Tertres. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Saint-Parres-aux-Tertres.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Saint-Parres-aux-Tertres
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (3km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (5km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (6km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (12km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (17km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (23km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (26km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (27km)
- Chaource: market Monday (27km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (28km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (29km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (30km)
- Palis: market Thursday (30km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (31km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (32km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (32km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (33km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (37km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (39km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (41km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (44km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (45km)
Map of places to visit near Saint-Parres-aux-Tertres and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Parres-aux-Tertres and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (21km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (8km); Jardin du prieuré (30km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (16km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (27km)
theme park Nigloland (37km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (3km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Neuville-sur-Seine (36km)
Canton: Troyes 1er Canton
Distance to Saint-Parres-aux-Tertres
from Troyes (local prefecture): 4 km
from Paris: 144 km
from Calais: 337 km
from Nice: 566 km
from Bordeaux: 526 km
from Strasbourg: 269 km
We have 18 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Saint-Parres-Aux-Tertres): Bouranton, Breviandes, Creney-Pres-Troyes, La Chapelle-Saint-Luc, Laubressel, Lavau, Montaulin, Pont-Sainte-Marie, Rosieres-Pres-Troyes, Rouilly-Saint-Loup, Ruvigny, Saint-Andre-les-Vergers, Saint-Julien-les-Villas, Sainte-Maure, Sainte-Savine, Thennelieres, Troyes and Villechetif.
For driving distances to Saint-Parres-aux-Tertres from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Saint-Parres-aux-Tertres